Relationship advice please!

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 12:20 am
i've been seeing this guy and so far its been nothing but laughs and smiles, hes very respectful and gentlemen like. All we've done is kissed so far. He calls me things like beautiful & gorgeous. Takes me on lots of dates and always wants to see me!!! I recently made a fake fb (which i really wish i never did bc it made everything horrible) and started strikin up conversation with him... and he agreed to hang out with this girl and called her gorgeous! and agreed to hangout with this girl when me & him had plans. and that really pissed me off & i texted him telling me to lose my # i don't want a player, and he was all confused and said if thats what you want i'll do it. i said.... i thought you liked me allen, and he said.... i do like you. so then i felt really really stupid like i messed up everything great going on. i apoligized sincerly and told him it was wrong for me to do that to you, to lash out on you in anger. He still doesn't know im the fake fb but he even gave the btch his number and a kissy face, he gives me kissy faces D: he always texts me before bed, and i've heard b4 that a guy can go all day flirting and lookin all he wants, but at night thats were the guy is truly thinking about the one girl they care about... .I m really hoping i didnt mess anything up because i really truly like this guy & i feel like this could really be something amazing.... he tells me im super funny and easy to talk to and that i make him smile alot and give him butterflies... when we first kissed i had butterflies but i didntn say anything... i didnt even know it was still possible to feel butterflies again!! its been so long i feel like he is sweeping me off my feet, but i dont want to come across as too easy or needy! please i need all the advice i can get :/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 469 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 07:24 am
@unknownDB,
You're right; the fake FB account was stupid. Close it immediately and come clean with your boyfriend about it. He might forgive you. Personally, I hope he doesn't. It showed some serious immaturity and a lack of trust. So, you may be asking, why would you tell him if I am saying it should end in ashes?

Because -
* you'll get a lesson out of this
* you give him power over whether he wants to continue and forgive you (I don't normally condone giving up power, but this was a really boneheaded move on your part)
* you will at least clear your conscience before you do any more damage

And will you learn, please, that creating entrapment situations for nice people who care about you is not only stupid, it's hard on the aggressive side of passive-aggressive behaviors?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 08:24 am
@unknownDB,
unknownDB wrote:
he even gave the btch his number

But that "btch" is you! The way you write, and the things you say make me wonder how old you are, because this type of testing behaviour is quite common among young people when they have poor self esteem. It's like you think the guy will be willing to go off with other girls because they are more attractive or nicer than you, and you invent such a girl to test him with. If you are a teenager it is quite likely that you will grow out of being this way as you get older. I don't believe this day and night thing. If a guy wants to flirt he doesn't look at a clock first.

I would maybe not tell him you were the "fb" girl. If he is still dating you I would leave well alone.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 01:23 pm
Pull the FB account and STOP baiting this guy - and all others you duped! (WHY did you even do this, if YOU were so stuck on this ONE guy?).

You set a trap and now are angry that he fell into it.

You got what you asked for.

No sympathy, here.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 01:44 pm
I have to agree with Punkey here. You got what you asked for. Learn the lesson.
0 Replies