Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

oralloy

Sat 16 Nov, 2019 05:23 pm
@BillRM,
The Second Amendment is not blocking you from making children safe.

The Second Amendment only blocks you from violating people's civil liberties for fun.

And no, we are not going to abolish freedom in America.
BillRM

Sat 16 Nov, 2019 05:57 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The Second Amendment only blocks you from violating people's civil liberties for fun.

And no, we are not going to abolish freedom in America.

Sorry but to me the right of children to reach adulthood is far far far more important then your and people like you right to have access to semi military types of weapons without joining the military.
oralloy

Sat 16 Nov, 2019 06:01 pm
@BillRM,
Whether it is important to you or not, my right to have a pistol grip on my rifle does not interfere in any way with children reaching adulthood.
BillRM

Sat 16 Nov, 2019 06:43 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Whether it is important to you or not, my right to have a pistol grip on my rifle does not interfere in any way with children reaching adulthood.

LOL so you wish us to judge what percent of rifles parts, one part at a time that would made them deadly to the public an a mean of mass murder?

Sorry there is no need to have pistol grips on rifles for them to function as hunting tools or target weapons or defense weapons for that matter.

The only used for them is one step toward to help repeat help made such rifles into tools of mass murder.

But go ahead an fight every attempt to reduce the risks of mass murders by firearms and see what will happen to the second amendment.
oralloy

Sat 16 Nov, 2019 07:39 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
LOL so you wish us to judge what percent of rifles parts, one part at a time that would made them deadly to the public an a mean of mass murder?

Laws that are intended to save lives will focus on prohibiting features that make guns extremely lethal.

Laws for progressives to enjoy themselves violating people's civil liberties will focus on prohibiting pistol grips.

BillRM wrote:
Sorry there is no need to have pistol grips on rifles for them to function as hunting tools or target weapons or defense weapons for that matter.

There doesn't have to be a need. Only fascists think that people have to demonstrate a need before being allowed to exercise their civil liberties.

BillRM wrote:
The only used for them is one step toward to help repeat help made such rifles into tools of mass murder.

That is incorrect. Adding a pistol grip to a rifle does not make it any more suitable for mass murder than it was without the pistol grip.

BillRM wrote:
But go ahead an fight every attempt to reduce the risks of mass murders by firearms

Efforts to outlaw pistol grips have nothing whatsoever to do with any attempt to reduce the risks of mass murder.

Progressives try to outlaw pistol grips for one reason only: because progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.

BillRM wrote:
and see what will happen to the second amendment.

The Second Amendment is in no danger. Progressives will just have to find some other hobby besides violating people's civil liberties for fun.

I suggest that they take up knitting instead.
Glennn

Sat 16 Nov, 2019 08:30 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Maybe you should suggest that they take up something else. If just one of them stabs themselves with a knitting needle now, they will hold you directly responsible and hound you until all knitting needles are banned.
InfraBlue

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 01:22 am
@oralloy,
See here.
InfraBlue

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 01:25 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I agree. The Second Amendment is not blocking you from making children safe. Gun nuts are blocking you from making children safe.
oralloy

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 02:06 am
@InfraBlue,
Your name-calling continues to demonstrate your inability to defend your position using either facts or logic.
oralloy

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 02:07 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
See here.

That is incorrect. I negate your position by pointing out the reality that your claims are untrue.

What you are rejecting is reality itself.
BillRM

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 07:33 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:

Maybe you should suggest that they take up something else. If just one of them stabs themselves with a knitting needle now, they will hold you directly responsible and hound you until all knitting needles are banned.

Are you trying that logic on the parents who have their children murder?

Would you also like to list the number of mass murders event of children by knitting needles?

If children was being murders in wholesale lots I would indeed limit the sale of such needles.
oralloy

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 08:08 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Knitting would be a great alternative hobby for them to turn to instead of trying to violate people's civil liberties for fun.

BillRM wrote:
Would you also like to list the number of mass murders event of children by knitting needles?

What relevance would that have to the fact that knitting is a great alternative hobby for progressives to turn to instead of trying to violate people's civil liberties for fun?
InfraBlue

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:13 am
@oralloy,
If it quacks like a duck... if the shoe fits... and so forth.
InfraBlue

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:15 am
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
BillRM

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:16 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Knitting would be a great alternative hobby for them to turn to instead of trying to violate people's civil liberties for fun.

BillRM wrote:

What relevance would that have to the fact that knitting is a great alternative hobby for progressives to turn to instead of trying to violate people's civil liberties for fun?

Yes how dare anyone interfere with you having access to such weapons as your right to have such weapons are must more important then the right of parents to have their children grow up.
oralloy

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:24 am
@BillRM,
My right to have weapons is not interfering with children growing up.

Progressive attempts to violate people's civil liberties are not intended to save any children. Progressives try to violate people's civil liberties only because they think it's fun to do so.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:25 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
If it quacks like a duck... if the shoe fits... and so forth.

Your name-calling proves that you are incapable of defending your position using facts or logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:26 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

That is incorrect. I negate your position by pointing out the fact that your claims are untrue.

You cannot provide any alternative motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

Glennn

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:48 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
If children was being murders in wholesale lots I would indeed limit the sale of such needles.

Well let's get to those incidents in which children are being murdered in wholesale lots. We'll start with those 44 "school shootings" touted by hysterical anti-gun nuts.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A 19-year-old student was shot by a masked gunman while getting out of a car at Achievement Academy, a high school. His injuries were non-life-threatening. Authorities believe an altercation occurred between the victim and shooter.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

So, is that an example of school children being murdered in wholesale lots?
RABEL222

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 12:56 pm
@Glennn,
Trying to negate all 40 some shooting events with one example is what gun nuts do. Otherwise known as lying through their ass.