Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

izzythepush

Thu 23 May, 2013 03:05 am
BillRM showing concern for a rape victim? Now we know he's bullshitting. BillRM spends most of his time attacking and insulting victims of rape. He only cares about the welfare of murderers, paedophiles, rapists and (most recently) neo Nazis.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 23 May, 2013 03:07 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

How well can someone get along in English in Germany ?

A lot better than they can in America.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 23 May, 2013 05:06 am
@izzythepush,

Murder and mayhem is not a rare event there.
izzythepush

Thu 23 May, 2013 05:12 am
@H2O MAN,
You know absolutely nothing about the UK. All you're doing is showing your gross stupidity.
H2O MAN

Thu 23 May, 2013 06:01 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You know absolutely nothing about the UK...

I know at least as much about the UK as you know about the USA.

Did they not teach you the history of the area of the world you live in?
RABEL222

Thu 23 May, 2013 08:19 am
@H2O MAN,
The British woman who confronted the two murders is my hero. She dident have a gun but had the guts to try to talk them down. You chicken **** gun nuts though dont have even a little bit of respect from me. You are cowards. Carrying a gun every where you go is a clue to the fact that you are just looking for any reason to use it.
cicerone imposter

Thu 23 May, 2013 08:57 am
@RABEL222,
They couldn't see a HERO if they tried. They're only interest is to show off with a gun. Childish!

As the saying goes, "all hat and no cattle."
farmerman

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:13 am
@cicerone imposter,
All vines and no taters

All paint and no engine

0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:17 am
@roger,
Quote:
Americans abroad continue to obey US law while in other countries. I'm not sure of the legal theory, but there she is.

Is there any requirement however that an American on US soil obey German laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:22 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the foreign country

Once more what dual nationals are you talking about????

He was born in the US and live in the US for decades before he first visit Germany he had no repeat no Dual citizenship and he was order out of Germany never to return in 1972 and that does not sound like he had any standing of citizenship that I ever hear of.

An you are suppose to be a legal expert and trying to sell such nonsense!!!!!!!!
BillRM

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Either country has the right to enforce its laws. Says the US Department of State.

Germany or any other nation on this earth have no rights or power to enforce their laws on me for actions taken on US soil period.

Amazing that you can be trying to sell such nonsense.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:33 am
@BillRM,
Well, perhaps he was wrong as well and didn't know about your wisdom ...
In his "Die NSDAP/AO: Strategie, Propaganda und Organisation, von Gerhard Lauck, Verfaßt vom Organisationsleiter der NSDAP/AO während seiner (ersten) Gefangenschaft in Deutschland im Jahre 1976", he claims to be a German. And writes that he'd been to Germany despite not being allowed to enter.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:35 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Amazing that you can be trying to sell such nonsense.

a) I gave the link to the source - US Department of State - who wrote such nonsense,
b) you have taken that quote out of context.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:40 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I claims to have some German blood in my veins also but that as far as I know does not grant me any rights of citizenship in Germany nor allow Germany any power to enforce their laws on me while I am on American soil.

Nor had I ever hear of Germany ordering a person with German citizenship out of Germany never being allow to return.

A very very odd manner to deal with a so call citizen to say the least.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:53 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Nor had I ever hear of Germany ordering a person with German citizenship out of Germany never being allow to return.
That's what is and has been done with several Germans, who had dual nationalities (here: Turkish and German), but only since some years, when the relevant law was changed.

Actually, the situation in the 1970's/1980's/early 1990's was different.
I wondered how this happened with Lauck ... and I really was kind of wrong.
He easily could have got a German passport. But obviously, he didn't ask for.
Because the administration knew about this (in the earlier trials, he was referred to as "Deutsch-Amerikaner", German-American), he was expelled. Afterwards, this (and the trial) have been the legal estoppal for applying for a passport.

My bad.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:54 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
A very very odd manner to deal with a so call citizen to say the least.
Well,it is, though it's actually done with dual-nationalities.
However, we don't kill our citizens in foreign countries.
farmerman

Thu 23 May, 2013 09:56 am
@BillRM,
A naturalized citizen of a country may be stripped of their citizenship and then deported. Theres about 6 rules that invoke that punishment in the US

Treason, Lying on the naturalization application, being in a political activity in your native country, or being in the armed services in your native country I your native country is at war with u. Theres a couple others where stripping and deportation is done.
BillRM

Thu 23 May, 2013 10:04 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

Oh? would you like to give links to such a claim?

Quote:
However, we don't kill our citizens in foreign countries.

LOL you have a long and proud history of killing your citizens by the millions on your soil and off your soil.

Hell what was the name of that terrorist gang in the 1970s-1980s who seven or so members was locked in one of your very high security prisons and who supporters kept doing kidnappings and killings to try to force your government to free them?

All at once all of them just decided to hang themselves at the same time.

LOL tell me how your government does not kill it own citizens once more.

BillRM

Thu 23 May, 2013 10:09 am
@farmerman,
Yes Famerman and once they are stripped of that citizenship what claims would the country that did the stripping have on them to obey that country laws while not on that country soil as if they was still citizens?

Not that the gentleman we are talking about seems to ever had any citizenship rights in Germany in the first place to be stripped of.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 23 May, 2013 10:22 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Oh? would you like to give links to such a claim?
This is the relevant ruling BVerwG, 06.10.2005 - 1 C 5.04 by the Federal Administrative Court (Bundesverwaltungsgericht, the highest court for all all cases of administrative law).
In that ruling, the court gives reasons why a German with dual citizenship (Turkish) can't be expelled.
Thus, the administration uses all (mentioned in the ruling) other reasons to deport someone. (The administration in the state of Bavaria is famous for that.)
0 Replies