Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

cicerone imposter

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 08:58 pm
@maxdancona,
We all understand how ignorant those who push gun ownership can be. They would kill any excellent source for any future attacks on our soil. They want to be judge, jury, and executioner with their guns. STUPID!
JTT

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 09:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
We all understand how ignorant those who push gun ownership can be.

Who is this "all", CI? Either you are lying or you are the ignorant one, abysmally so. Those "who push gun ownership" are in a very very very strong legal position. But certainly not one that is cast in stone. Those "who pushed for slavery" were also in a very very very strong legal position. That changed though, didn't it?

Quote:
They want to be judge, jury, and executioner with their guns. STUPID

That's exactly what Obama has taken on, at least the judge, jury part. Is he STUPID?
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 09:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
We all understand how ignorant those who push gun ownership can be. They would kill any excellent source for any future attacks on our soil. They want to be judge, jury, and executioner with their guns. STUPID!

My my we should allowed a killer who had harm hundreds and killed a child and others including a police officer to get away to keep doing so..............

The word fools keep coming to my mind.

JTT

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 09:48 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
My my we should allowed a killer who had harm hundreds and killed a child and others including a police officer to get away to keep doing so..............

You do it all the time, Bill, letting your government administrations get away with killing millions, including millions of children.

Quote:
The word fools keep coming to my mind.

That's what I've been telling you since forever and though y'all know it, you keep letting it happen, you all keep yelling, "We're fools, we're humongous fools!".

And you've got to be the world's top hypocrites.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 09:50 pm
@maxdancona,
A
Quote:
s a Bostonian, I would have been quite upset with any bozo amateur who had killed the bomber. I want him to have the chance to give the information he has about any other groups to police.

Would you had been more upset if he could had kept on the run for a few more days with no regards for human life even that of his brother?

How many more deaths would it be worth to you for him not to be killed so he could be question? A family perhaps that he could had taken hostage? Would you as a good Bostonian be willing to have your family under his control so the police would have a chance to perhaps question him?

In any case, as I had stated I would had given him a chance to surrender even those he had proven to be very dangerous but that chance would depend on him not for a moment doing anything that would seem threatening to me.

His life or death would had been up to him not me.

Hell the police seems to had feel the same damn way at least by the number of bullet holes they had placed in the boat. I guess they would be consider bozo cops by your way of thinking even those they had just had a number of bombs thrown at them and one police officer harm beside the one killed earlier.

After all you care to get him alive even it would seems at the possible cost of others lives.
JTT

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 09:52 pm
@BillRM,
And you've got to be the world's top hypocrites.

See what I mean, Bill.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 09:53 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I would have been quite upset with any bozo amateur who had killed the bomber.

Even if BOZO killed the Jihadist bomber before he set off his bombs?

That's liberalism unchained.
BillRM

Tue 30 Apr, 2013 10:03 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Even if BOZO killed the Jihadist bomber before he set off his bombs?

At the time of him being found in the boat it was assume that he had other bombs with him.
0 Replies

McTag

Wed 1 May, 2013 04:14 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Because he understands his rights when it comes to self-defense against violent criminal trespassers?
Americans aren't serfs.

An unarmed semi-conscious teenager, bleeding to death.

(to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.)

No man, however cowardly, has the right to shoot him.

Most states, I believe, have no capital punishment any more. So what's all this eagerness to shoot people for trespass?
Too many guns, and not enough brain cells.
izzythepush

Wed 1 May, 2013 04:32 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Oralboy wrote:
Americans aren't serfs.

Drone would be a better word, a serf is capable of thought. Oralboy unthinkingly does what he's told.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 1 May, 2013 05:25 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Because he understands his rights when it comes to self-defense against violent criminal trespassers?
Americans aren't serfs.

If true, he would likely not do anything that would prompt someone to shoot him.

McTag wrote:
(to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.)

Not relevant to the issue of self defense.

McTag wrote:
No man, however cowardly, has the right to shoot him.

If he tries to harm someone, they have the right to fire in self defense.

Being a serf does not justify suggesting that non-serfs are cowardly.

McTag wrote:
Most states, I believe, have no capital punishment any more.

Not relevant to the issue of self defense.

McTag wrote:
So what's all this eagerness to shoot people for trespass?

He would not be shot for trespass. He would be shot if he tried to harm someone.

McTag wrote:
Too many guns, and not enough brain cells.

Being a serf does not justify suggesting that non-serfs are stupid.
H2O MAN

Wed 1 May, 2013 06:25 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Laughing
It's interesting how you sanitized his identity... he is an Islamic Jihadist terrorist bomber that
is responsible for several deaths, many horrific injuries and the shut down of an entire city.

I guess OBL was just an old goat herder that was ill, right before Obama killed him 2 years ago today.
BTW, Obama didn't kill OBL, US NAVY SEALs did the job.
izzythepush

Wed 1 May, 2013 07:08 am
@H2O MAN,
Are you saying he wasn't unarmed, semi conscious and a teenager?

OBL was never a goat herder, he was a millionaire from a family with extensive links to that of George W Bush.
H2O MAN

Wed 1 May, 2013 07:23 am
@izzythepush,

I correctly identified the bomber guy as an Islamic Jihadist terrorist responsible
for several deaths, many horrific injuries and the shut down of an entire city.

You have identified yourself as an idiot.
izzythepush

Wed 1 May, 2013 07:28 am
@H2O MAN,
You're the idiot, it was the climate of fear that shut down the entire city. A fear that you like to stoke, because it's very simplistic, which means you can understand it.
H2O MAN

Wed 1 May, 2013 07:33 am
@izzythepush,

Jizzy, can your diseased brain figure out what event and what individuals caused the so call 'climate of fear'?

Hint: it wasn't GWB.
izzythepush

Wed 1 May, 2013 07:37 am
@H2O MAN,
Of course it was, you allowed fear to run away with you. The 7/7 bombers didn't shut down London, and they were far better organised than those in Boston.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Wed 1 May, 2013 07:42 am
Jizzy, you are a pitiful lost sole.
Go outside, get some sun, smell some flowers and make some friends.
izzythepush

Wed 1 May, 2013 07:46 am
@H2O MAN,
At the end of the day Soggy you're far more likely to be killed by one of your fellow gun nuts than blown up by a terrorist. The amount of fear and panic is completely disproportionate to any actual threat and only serves the interests of the extremists on either side.
JTT

Wed 1 May, 2013 07:53 am
@H2O MAN,
Assholes like you, h20guy, just can't accept reality. You're like spoiled brats that have been told their whole lives that they are precious little angels.

The reality of American exceptionalism is that America is exceptionally brutal, that the US are exceptional terrorists, exceptional war criminals, exceptional propagandists, exceptional liars, ... . This is all well supported by history.

The bullshit stories that y'all have been fed about American exceptionalism are not at all supported by history.

The real funny thing is that though there are a lot of your compatriots who run you down, in reality there's not a great deal of difference between them and you.
0 Replies