I see JTT remains confused...
JTT

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 03:35 pm
@H2O MAN,
Shall we debate, H2oman?
H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:24 pm
@JTT,

You wish to debate with me the existence of ABCs, JTT?

JTT

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:04 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
You wish to debate with me the existence of ABCs, JTT?

That'll work for me as soon as you feel comfortable that you can get all the way to Z.
H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:39 pm
@JTT,

Your answer indicates that you are not serious, you're nothing more than a troll.
JTT

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
You have no sense of humor, H20guy.

You name the topic and I'll accommodate you. As long as you promise not to chicken out.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 05:58 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

Ben Carson is a clown.

Funny that you should be calling Dr. Carson a clown! I suspect you know little or nothing about surgery, medicine or even black culture.

Your're just jealous of Dr. Carson. Admit it!

Miller wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

You are a racists Max, you hate Dr. Carson because he is black & successful.

You will never amount to anything, you are a pest.

Yes, Dr. Carson is black and successful and unlike MAX, he does not come from an upper middle class (!) background. He was brought up by a single mother, who worked 2-3 jobs so that Dr Carson and his brother could receive a decent education under extremely trying conditions.

I mention the terms "trying conditions" since Max has made a really big point on A2K of telling one and all how fortunate he had been as a youth to have been brought up in an upper middle class family.

Because of his background, Max is in no position to evaluate men such a Dr. Carson or even Mr. Obama, who come from backgrounds that were not upper middle class (!).

Agreed.
0 Replies

Foofie

Sat 20 Apr, 2013 06:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I see JTT remains confused...

What about your post in reply to me: "Foofie, you are a very confused individual." How can I feel you are sincere when you call other posters "confused" also? And, here I thought I was the only "confused" poster of your posts. Just lead us posters on with declarations of thinking we are "confused." And, then you tell that to another poster! I, I feel used!
H2O MAN

Sat 20 Apr, 2013 08:28 pm
@Foofie,
Sorry, I forgot all about you... was it something important that you wanted say, no?

OK... bye now.
JTT

Sun 21 Apr, 2013 01:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
You name the topic and I'll accommodate you. As long as you promise not to chicken out.
0 Replies