maxdancona

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 06:14 am
@H2O MAN,
President Obama is black and successful. I don't hate him.

H2O MAN

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 06:25 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

President Obama is black and successful.

Truth be told, Obama is neither and yet you worship him... you aren't being honest with yourself.
maxdancona

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 06:41 am
@H2O MAN,
It seems to me that getting elected by a majority of the American voters twice in a row is some measure of success.

H2O MAN

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 06:49 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It seems to me that getting elected by a majority of the American voters twice in a row is some measure of success.

Until you embrace the fact that it was the under informed dumbmasses
that voted for him, making the winner of some special Olympics race.

On the bright side, millions of the people that voted for him the 1st time woke
up, saw him for the inexperienced loser he is and did not vote for him in 2012.

There is hope for this constitutional republic.
RABEL222

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 09:37 am
@maxdancona,
Watermans got you. As the dumbest dumbass I have ever seen he would know one when he sees one. Gotcha.
0 Replies

Foofie

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 11:57 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

Until you embrace the fact that it was the under informed dumbmasses
that voted for him, making the winner of some special Olympics race.

On the bright side, millions of the people that voted for him the 1st time woke
up, saw him for the inexperienced loser he is and did not vote for him in 2012.

There is hope for this constitutional republic.

While Europeans were looking down on America for having slavery in 1860, I do not see any European nations having (or having had) a head of state that is Black. So, the good news is that the Europeans can get off of their moral high horse, so to speak, at this point in history.

And, as I've said before, in my opinion, American Blacks are mostly Protestants, just of a different hue. So, since Protestants made this country what it is today, I do not see anything incongruous with a Protestant President being elected, Black or White.

In my opinion, there are still deep beliefs (aka, prejudices) that many people use in their voting habits. Note that people do vote for Jewish Mayors, even a Jewish Governor; however, a Jewish President? Try in 500 years or so. The thought sets off alarm bells in many people's minds, in my opinion. That is fine; don't get me wrong, since if anything went "wrong" during the term of a Jewish President, guess how high the level of anti-Semitism would likely go. On second thought, let's wait a thousand years before there is a Jewish President.
Foofie

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 12:08 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Foofie wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Whatever it takes to stay on point.

Do you have a comment about American Black Conservatives?

O.K. African-Americans are

Whoops! I'm sensing you have a chip on your shoulder... it's American Blacks...

You are confusing my alienation to your mindset for a chip on my shoulder, in my opinion.

Miller

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 12:12 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Ben Carson is a clown.

Funny that you should be calling Dr. Carson a clown! I suspect you know little or nothing about surgery, medicine or even black culture.

Your're just jealous of Dr. Carson. Admit it!
0 Replies

Miller

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 12:19 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You are a racists Max, you hate Dr. Carson because he is black & successful.

You will never amount to anything, you are a pest.

Yes, Dr. Carson is black and successful and unlike MAX, he does not come from an upper middle class (!) background. He was brought up by a single mother, who worked 2-3 jobs so that Dr Carson and his brother could receive a decent education under extremely trying conditions.

I mention the terms "trying conditions" since Max has made a really big point on A2K of telling one and all how fortunate he had been as a youth to have been brought up in an upper middle class family.

Because of his background, Max is in no position to evaluate men such a Dr. Carson or even Mr. Obama, who come from backgrounds that were not upper middle class (!).
Walter Hinteler

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 12:24 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

While Europeans were looking down on America for having slavery in 1860, I do not see any European nations having (or having had) a head of state that is Black. So, the good news is that the Europeans can get off of their moral high horse, so to speak, at this point in history.
The number of black persons in all 47 European countries is between 3.5 and 8 million out of more than 800 million others.
Foofie

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 12:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

President Obama is black and successful.

Truth be told, Obama is neither and yet you worship him... you aren't being honest with yourself.

Sorry. Black Americans have mostly adopted the belief that any Black ancestors makes one Black, regardless of one's hue. Back in the early part of the 20th century there were destinctions for fractional Blacks. In descending order of Black ancestry: mulatto, quadroon, octoroon.

So, you might be thinking of the term bi-racial. Well, I am bi-racial too, in a sense, since my ancestry had some Slavic, and other assorted peoples, not to mention the older Middle Eastern ancestry that I think of as a bit of panache, so to speak. And, many other folks are bi-racial too, based on early 20th century beliefs, since entire nations were considered a "race."

And, if you are just talking about us all having the same DNA, that might not be true, since those of European ancestry might have some Neanderthal DNA that Africans do not have.

It all gets so confusing. Could you just go back to your Second Amendment rights postings?
Foofie

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 12:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

The number of black persons in all 47 European countries is between 3.5 and 8 million out of more than 800 million others.

Mox nixt. In eight million people there could be a qualified head of state of at least one country, if the people would vote for him/her.
Miller

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 12:39 pm
@Foofie,
Imagine the excitment if Prince Andrew had married a black woman...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 12:48 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
In eight million people there could be a qualified head of state of at least one country, if the people would vote for him/her.
Certainly. We've got a Vietnamese vice-chancellor in our government (he's minister for economy and technology, party leader of the liberal party), the French government has a cople of cabinet members from Africa as are in the UK's government .... but head of states, no, we don't have a black one in Europe. (Black sheep in royal families, who got the job as head of state, don't count, I suppose.)
Foofie

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 01:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Foofie wrote:
In eight million people there could be a qualified head of state of at least one country, if the people would vote for him/her.
Certainly. We've got a Vietnamese vice-chancellor in our government (he's minister for economy and technology, party leader of the liberal party), the French government has a cople of cabinet members from Africa as are in the UK's government .... but head of states, no, we don't have a black one in Europe. (Black sheep in royal families, who got the job as head of state, don't count, I suppose.)

Do all European countries, that have aristocrats, love them the way I believe the British love theirs?

Walter Hinteler

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 01:31 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Do all European countries, that have aristocrats, love them the way I believe the British love theirs?
I've no idea.
I do know, however, that a lot of Germans like stories about our (and those of other countries) aristocrats here, weddings especially.
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 08:46 pm
@Miller,
Quote:

Total BS!

Shame on you Foofie.

I agree. The ole USA is most assuredly not good. Never has been and without a whole lot of USians getting some backbone it never will be.

0 Replies

JTT

Thu 18 Apr, 2013 08:49 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
So, the good news is that the Europeans can get off of their moral high horse, so to speak, at this point in history.

The unmitigated gall!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 07:00 am
@Foofie,
Foofie, you are a very confused individual.
H2O MAN

Fri 19 Apr, 2013 07:02 am
@Foofie,
You are the who is confused.
0 Replies