MY WIFE HAS NEVER HAD AN ORGASM WITH ME

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 06:52 am
I HAVE BEEN WITH MY WIFE FOR 15 YEARS AND MARRIED FOR THE PAST 4 AND HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BRING HER TO ORGASM OTHER THAN THRU MASTERBATION.
SHE SAYS THAT IT isnt THAT ABNORMAL FOR WOMEN NOT TO ACHIEVE IT, BUT AFTER SUCH ALONG TIME I CANT BELIEVE IT hasnt WORKED JUST THE ONCE.
WE ARE adventerous AND HAVE TRIED MOST STYLES OF POSITIONS AND OTHER AIDS!!!

ANY IDEAS.

MATT
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,774 • Replies: 9
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:49 am
Given you other post, "Why I don't love my wife anymore", I have to wonder if it should really matter to you. You seem very conflicted. Now some women do have trouble achieving orgasm, and there could be a variety of reasons for that, but unless there is a diagnosed physical problem, it is psychological. It seems that your marriage is complicated, and that may be part of the problem.
0 Replies

mutityahoo

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:58 am
MANY THANKS.

MATT
0 Replies

erzulietara

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 07:39 am
Quote:
I HAVE BEEN WITH MY WIFE FOR 15 YEARS AND MARRIED FOR THE PAST 4 AND HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BRING HER TO ORGASM OTHER THAN THRU MASTERBATION.

Does this mean your wife can achieve orgasm through masturbation? Is that you masturbating her or does she only achieve orgasm through masturbating herself?

If your wife can orgasm isn't that great and if you can bring her to orgasm isn't that greater still? To achieve orgasm most women need more direct stimulation to the clitoris, and that is something that is difficult during penetrative sex.

There is this technique that is supposed to be good for enabling women to have orgasms during intercourse. I think it is called the Coital Alignment Technique. You never know, it might work for you.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 07:47 am
erzulietara, I believe Matt is gone. It seems (if true) that his wife found his posts here and decided to call it quits with him.
0 Replies

erzulietara

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 07:55 am
Thanks, I just noticed that as I scrolled through the topics. Marriage problem solved. Sounds like a big mess. I didn't know these forums could get so HOT!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 07:59 am
Heh heh...well, sometimes there are 'fakes' in the Relationships forums, who just want to yank our collective chains. This particular situation with Matt and Elaine grew and ended so quickly, we're not sure if it was a prank or not, but if not, good for Elaine, I say.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 08:00 am
Incidentally, the original title of 'Marriage problem solved' was 'Why I don't love my wife anymore.'
0 Replies

erzulietara

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 08:21 am
I can't get out of my mind the idea that Matt's (is that his name?) ego was crushed because he couldn't bring his wife to orgasm by the force of his manhood.

Oh well ...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 08:26 am
Sometimes the posters 'come and go', so to speak. Laughing We just do our best with advice.
0 Replies