Explosions at Boston Marathon - A2K Runners, Check In Please

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 03:37 pm
@JPB,
Or the mumbo-jumbo means someone in the Boston Police Depart jumped the gun and the FBI had to pull things back.

You have people who want to be part of making news and news agencies who want to believe them.

The News Sources reporting there was an arrest all seem to have been clear that they only had one source for the information, but goes to show they shouldn't, as they were taught in journalism school , rely on a single source.

JTT

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 03:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
but goes to show they shouldn't, as they were taught in journalism school , rely on a single source.

Old finger pointer Finn. I've got just a few words for you.

GWBush and his cronies.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 03:49 pm
@BillRM,
Did I say I minded them checking him out?

Read closer. You are righteous about something I didn't say.

Media were working it though, and the readiness to blast this particular bombing victim quite sickening. It's a kind of hate feed, and those are not useful, including useful to figure out what is behind all this.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 03:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
You seem perplexed that we might not just all roll over with jtt's enthusiasm.
Many of us had his or her thoughts before he or she did. Can you even imagine we find him boring and invasive? Many here have actually been there and rarely prattle. Well, never.

He or she is not being crucified. We're just tired of thousands of posts of an attention getting disturbed person.

Do not consider lecturing Lustig Andrei. Don't you dare.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:00 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Why?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:10 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

Why?

he is a certified member of the A2K "right thinkers".....aka a mob member in good standing.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
He, like a friend of mine from Estonia, spent time in a dp camp as a child. He is slightly older than us, three or four years (I met her in Los Angeles, across the lab table in embryology class as it happened) but their situation probably had similarities.
Another friend escaped with his mother from Vienna to Amsterdam. I argued with him all the time, as did his wife, my business partner, but past all that, we all listened while arguing, a kind of love.

He and I and you don't always agree, naturally, but I respect how you came by your takes on various matters.

I plain don't like RL taunting Andy, but Andy can take it, should he decide to engage.
JTT

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:23 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
You have such a way with words, Merry. You had to have been a newspaper guy, maybe even taught high school English.

Merry gets a plus six from the brain dead gang for his serious attempts to address the issues.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:27 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
You really are a piece of ****, KAK.

Miller is a piece of **** for being racist, but Merry's a dandy guy for verily celebrating the slaughter of millions, millions and millions of lives ruined how many tens of thousands of children born deformed, ... .

It sure is difficult getting a real handle on that word, 'hypocrisy'.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:29 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Btw, I'm not one of the down-thumbers. I reserve that action for JTT's posts.

Merry screaming AGAIN: Look at me, lookee here, I'm an honest to goodness not born but bred American coward!!!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:29 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You seem perplexed that we might not just all roll over with jtt's enthusiasm.
Many of us had his or her thoughts before he or she did. Can you even imagine we find him boring and invasive? Many here have actually been there and rarely prattle. Well, never.

I am a student of human behavior and I really do appreciate all that Sociopaths, Psychopaths, and empathists have to share.

What thoughts that he/she do you think that you held as the same and why did your reasoning change?

Quote:
He or she is not being crucified.

Why would you state this? Do you think that he/ she may feel this to be true and if so why?

Quote:

I am the least among you and I rely on what you share as being reality so will you please share the reality as you see it?

JTT

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:31 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
(I met her in Los Angeles,

Merry's a female???!!!
ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:33 pm
What?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:37 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I plain don't like RL taunting Andy, but Andy can take it, should he decide to engage.

Thanx, osso, but I try not to engage in a battle of wits when the potential opponent is, obviously, unarmed.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Sorry, but I don't know what a "dp camp" is.

I'm not trying to rag on Andy, but I don't know why we should "respect" as opposed to understand why anyone arrives at their opinions.

There is no shortage of people who have entirely noxious opinions and very few of them were born to privilege and model parents.

This is not to assert that all of Andy’s opinions are noxious, but I find no reason why I should respect how he has reached the ones I do, anymore than he should give such consideration to those of mine he finds noxious.

How I have reached my opinions may be interesting to some and is very important to me, but in terms of how those opinions are perceived is meaningless.

Andy has proven time and time again to have a hair trigger as respects what pisses him off, and maybe there is a reason behind this, but should those who have been on the receiving end of his vitriol give a ****?

Andy (and others because I don’t want to make this all about him) should appreciate that if you attack, you are likely to be attacked in response. No one has a free pass for attacks.
Ragman

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
DP = displaced person's camp...not to be mistaken for summer camp.

Even though I knew what DP camps was....the explanation if it was the first hit that came up on Google when I typed in DP camp.
JTT

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:43 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
but I try not to engage in a battle of wits when the potential opponent is, obviously, unarmed.

Reasoning Logic wrote:
Quote:
I see that you listed terrorism a little different than the other words you used. Why Don't you find his compassion for spreading the truth about terrorism as he sees it to be a very good thing?

If you thought that everyone around you was retarded and not aware that they were in a burning building wouldn't you keep trying to get them out until you knew that you were at a high risk of being burnt yourself?

Merry Andrew replied:
Quote:
Why don't you try to engage in some reasoning logic, Reasoning Logic?

Quote:
but Andy can take it, should he decide to engage.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:49 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Thanx, osso, but I try not to engage in a battle of wits when the potential opponent is, obviously, unarmed.

I find that to be a gentleman's approach. Would you kindly share what intellectual ability that you have about the video I shared and in return I have no interest either in battling anyone but rather hearing their view points about what they think is intellectual. Even if I disagree with them I am not going to call them names and so forth because I find that to be unintellectual.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:52 pm
@Ragman,
And this is supposed to be some sort of justified criticism?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 04:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
You're a student of human behavior.
Poor thing.

Now back to the Marathon scene.