John Kerry.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 10:54 am
IronLionZion wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
IronLionZion wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Yes, let's keep praising Saddam for being the hero you think he is... Rolling Eyes

Be more interesting or fade into mediocre obscurity. Or is it obscure mediocrity? I know: mediocurity.

Has this become a goal of yours?

Saving you from intellectual poverty?

Yes.

Oh. I thought maybe you were going to try to be more interesting. I guess I was wrong.
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 10:54 am
McGentrix wrote:
IronLionZion wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
IronLionZion wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Yes, let's keep praising Saddam for being the hero you think he is... Rolling Eyes

Be more interesting or fade into mediocre obscurity. Or is it obscure mediocrity? I know: mediocurity.

Yes.

Oh. I thought maybe you were going to try to be more interesting. I guess I was wrong.

Sure.

Epicetus wrote that everything has two handles: one that can carry and one that cannot. There is also a third handle, but it can only be reached by those who know they have a third hand to reach with. And no, McGentrix, that's not a third hand you have there; It's desperation in knowing that you will live with your mom and stew in intellectual and monetary poverty forevermore.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 11:01 am
IronLionZion wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
IronLionZion wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
IronLionZion wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Yes.

Sure.

The Phrygian sage Epicetus said that everything has two handles: one by which it can be carried, and one by which it cannot. There is, however, a third handle, but it can only be reached by those who know they have a third hand to reach with. And no, McGentrix, that's not a third hand you have there; It's desperation, and resignation at the fact that you will live with your bathrobed mother for the rest of her life, and thereafter forevermore.

Are you reflecting your own experiences towards me? In hopes of being more interesting all you have done is show your pettiness. I pity you for lacking the ability to keep the discourse above comments about my mother.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 11:03 am
My mother packs heat under her bathrobe.
0 Replies