Does he love me

sheema

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 02:32 pm
he is my friend whenever i think of him i feel butterfly in my stomach but i show him as if i don't like him. He treat me very nicely share almost all his secret with me bare all my tantrums he is the one who call everytime (once in a week as we live at different places) he gave me sensual and romantic songs to listen.whenever we fight he is the one who apologies every time So begin a girl i have a intuition he love me but he says he is in love with another girl so i never told my feelings to him what should i do he is confusing me if don't love me why he care so much for me even i treat him badly.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 754 • Replies: 3
No top replies

panzade

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 02:40 pm
@sheema,
Quote:
he care so much for me even i treat him badly.

Try treating him well...like you appreciate his friendship.
Perhaps he will fall in love with you and turn away from the other girl
0 Replies

Tankard137

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 08:24 pm
@sheema,
Don't mistake respect or care for love. He may be there for you, pay attention, and be patient with your tantrums because he's being a true friend. That's what friends do regardless of gender; however, if you really think he loves you, why don't you just ask him? No one can be 100% sure but him. All anyone can do is speculate. It doesn't have to be awkward. If you're really that close, no topic should be off limits, and you should be honest with each other. It's a lot simpler when you are communicative. If you are too afraid to ask, why don't you make a move? If he responds, then he is into you.
0 Replies

amy37

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2013 03:44 pm
@sheema,
i'd tell him sheema.

Right now he is under the impression that you don't like him, because that's what you tell him.

Put your cards on the table, and maybe you can win his heart.

Best of Luck. Smile
0 Replies