Great going down, bad coming out.

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:11 pm
We all have our guilty food pleasures that we know will hurt us in the end (so to speak), but we eat them anyway. For me, it's really garlicky souvlaki with the works, or our delicious Toronto grilled street vendor sausages with a variety of trimmings. Great going down, bad coming out. What are yours, and how do they effect you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,464 • Replies: 53
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:16 pm
very spicy garlic sauced Szichuan style, favorite is with pork. killer

Now indian food, Ive yet to actually taste anything but fire and salt and sugar. Thats too hot.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:17 pm
Lentils. Love 'em done with chiles and a little asafoetida, but man.....they rip me a new asshole every time.

Hey, A2K just censored me!
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:18 pm
plain ol' corn. love to see it before i eat it....hate it well...you know...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:21 pm
Howard Stern on one of his first TV appearances opened sitting on a toilet. He says "Hey, you wanna see the corn in my ....?"
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:31 pm
Black bean soup, or refried beans. Well...I suppose those are 'givens'. Makes me feel like someone is twisting my lower intestine into a balloon animal.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:36 pm
Anyone who has ever gotten drunk, and then eaten sliders has got the lot of ya beat, not only do they suffer, but most folks within ten yards of them the next morning don't stay within ten yards of them . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:45 pm
Well, call me Canajun Set, but wots a slider?
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:50 pm
Green peppers and pepperoni. Can't eat either one anymore without tons of water, tagamet and lots of time in the bathroom. Not worth it anymore.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:58 pm
Cav, the oldest hamburger chain in the You Ess of Ay is White Castle. They sell this minute (for me, about two, three bites) burger, which is steam-griller with chopped onions. It is commonly referred to (here in Ahia, anyway) as a slider. Usually, their biggest sales period is just after the bars close.

Slider is a descriptive term . . . i'll say no more on that topic. They also produce a gaseous condition which makes everyone around you regret your foolish choice of the night before more than you do.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 06:48 pm
Wow, I'm surprised at the answers. For me it is only sugar. Anything sugary. I eat too much and get sick, and feel weird. And I do this every day!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:25 pm
I am addicted to BreathSavers brand mints. But if you eat a whole roll in one sitting... watch out!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:28 pm
SealPoet, you are SO weird. Laughing
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:42 pm
Hot thailand seafood soup, a specialty of a dive asian restaurant my friends and I used to frequent. I was so hot, several of my friend would hiccough through the entire meal.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:48 pm
Spell "hiccup" like people.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 10:03 pm
Or what?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 10:08 pm
Aw, I see... you wanna take this outside?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 05:39 am
hiccough
doughnut
through
enough
antidisestablishmentarianism

wanna make somethin' of it, clown?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 05:47 am
afterburn ain't good.....hic....
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 07:15 am
Thai curries usually get me. I'm less bothered by Indian ones, strangely, though Tarka Dhal (lentils with garlic and spices) do not do the atmospheric conditions in my own microclimate any favours!
0 Replies