whom do ya choose?

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:02 am
hello everybody..

i found this site 2day and it's really a fantastic site! i love it!

i wanna ask this question plz:

there r two guys... whom do ya choose??

one who loves u very much indeed but u love him a little less but on't fancy him that much.. or the one who u fancy, r affacinated with, u'd die 2 see him, u'r crazy on him..but he loves u a little less than the first one??

..cos' i'm [how do u say it], kind of involved with two guys at same time.. the first one is serious about me and i've known him for about nearly two years..and the second guy whom i mentioned later, i've known for about two months, i fancy him very much and i think about him all day!! whom should i be with?! plz help me out.. would ya rather be with d guy u fancy? or d one who loves u d most and would do anything for u?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,202 • Replies: 22
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:11 am
Well, it's that fatal flaw in women. Smile They always fancy the one who is aloof, kinda doesn't care, maybe even brushes you off. It's the thrill of the chase, but in the end, it usually involves tears. It sounds like a situation of extremes, and my guess is that neither guy will work out in the long run. The one who loves you will smother you, and the one who you love will leave you at some point. Just my opinion as a guy. I don't know how old you are, but I think most people go through this when they are young, and then realize that you can have both if you are with someone who is willing to grow with you, emotionally, and someone who can accept making mutual compromises (and all relationships need that to work for the long haul). I would say, if you are still a young 'un, follow your heart. The worst that can happen is that you will learn more about yourself, and what you really want. Good luck! :wink: Cool 'net name, btw.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:25 am
Re: whom do ya choose?
Quote:
i found this site 2day and it's really a fantastic site! i love it!

Hi! I'm new too and I love this site as well. Very Happy
Quote:
there r two guys... whom do ya choose??

What's the rush to choose?
Quote:
one who loves u very much indeed but u love him a little less but on't fancy him that much.. or the one who u fancy, r affacinated with, u'd die 2 see him, u'r crazy on him..but he loves u a little less than the first one??

It doesn't sound to me like the first guy is what I would call 'the love of your life'. Sounds more to me like you are the 'love of his life'. So....that could be a problem. If your love isn't a consuming, can't live without him kind of love maybe he isn't the one. As for the second guy, you've only known him for 2 months. I think you are deeply in lust with him. LOL Give that relationship more time to develop. See how your feeling develop. It's going to take time to know if the second guy is the love of your life, so be patient.
Quote:
..cos' i'm [how do u say it], kind of involved with two guys at same time.. the first one is serious about me and i've known him for about nearly two years..and the second guy whom i mentioned later, i've known for about two months, i fancy him very much and i think about him all day!! whom should i be with?! plz help me out.. would ya rather be with d guy u fancy? or d one who loves u d most and would do anything for u?

Not that love is ever practical, but I would have to say that the best pick for a stable, loving, committed life long relationship would be the guy who would do anything for you. You know he would be there in good times but especially in the bad times when you really need your partner to be there for you. In the end, that's what true love is really all about. On the other hand, hot, sexy can't get enough of him kind of love is great too! But love/lust like that doesn't usually stand the test of time. So, the ideal is to find a guy who is commited to you, will do anything in the world for you, loyal, caring, stand by you no matter what AND with whom you feel incredible passion for. Take your time. See how things develop with guy number 2. Best of luck to ya, lb!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:30 am
There is such a thing as a menage a trois.

Wouldn't that be the simple solution?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:32 am
We can always count on you Gus, to come up with a truly creative thought! Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:34 am
Thanks, Phoenix. I do my best.
0 Replies

lethally blonde

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:46 am
Quote:
I think you are deeply in lust with him.

well, can i ask u doglover, does LUST lasts very long??

i am a 17 year old.
the 1st guy is 19.
the second guy is nearly 22.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:57 am
That explains quite a bit, lethally blonde. I didn't realize you and your boyfriends were that old.

This site might be a hard place to get an answer to your problem -- we're a buncha youngsters and don't normally concern ourselves with the problems of you older folk.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:02 am
Following Gus's suggestion, I had to post this.

Welcome, lethal, and where are you from:

There is a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere where the
following people are stranded:

* two Italian men and one Italian woman

* two French men and one French woman

* two German men and one German woman

* two Greek men and one Greek woman

* two English men and one English woman

* two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman

* two Swedish men and one Swedish woman

* two Irish men and one Irish woman...

One month later on this beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere...

One Italian man has killed the other for the Italian woman.

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage a trois.

The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.

The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.

The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.

The Bulgarian men took one look at the endless ocean, one look at the woman and started swimming.

The two Swedish men are contemplating the virtues of suicide while the woman keeps on bitching about her body being her own and the true nature of feminism. But at least it's not snowing and the taxes are low.

The Irish began by dividing their island Northside-Southside and setting up a distillery. They don't remember if sex is in the picture, cause it gets sort of foggy after the first few litres of coconut-whiskey, but at least they know the English aren't getting any.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:05 am
Pretty damn funny, Pete. One question though:

Where are the Finns? And what would they be doing? The possibilities are endless.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:09 am
To address the lust question, it generally fades pretty fast.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:13 am
Lust never fades, only diminishes.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:18 am
we need a "Lets ask Gus" thread, his abundance of wisdom and his generous offers to share are a beautiful thing.

Gus, can you wash up a bit and get presentable / this could be your big break.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:28 am
farmerman, that's already been tried. Too many people were commiting suicide so I had to discontinue the thread...

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14137
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:43 am
And I, for one, have greatly missed it.

(The thread, not the suicides.)

Perhaps we should reactivate that one...?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 11:06 am
Quote:
well, can i ask u doglover, does LUST lasts very long??
i am a 17 year old.
the 1st guy is 19.
the second guy is nearly 22.

Wow, lb, I didn't realize you were so young! Slow down girl. Have fun.

The only advice I can give you is based on my personal experience. I started dating when I was 17. The first 3 guys I dated I thought I was madly in love with. The relationships were passionate and intense. They each lasted a few months because when we figured out we had nothing in common outside the bedroom, our interest in each other faded fast. 'Love' like that burns hot and goes out quickly.

Then, when I was 22, I met a new guy at my job. I thought he was cute, but not really hot or anything. We talked at break time and at the end of the day. Well, he didn't like the job and quit after 3 weeks. I was sorry to find out that he quit, but it wasn't really any big deal. About a week after he quit, he called my house (he got my number from personnel at work) and asked if I could get the paperweight he left behind. That first phone conversation lasted 5 hours! I said sure and made plans for him to come by my house to pick it up. When he came by, he asked me if I wanted to get some dinner....his treat. I said sure, and that first dinner date (at McDonalds) lasted 3 hours! He had a great muscle car....a 1966 Pontiac GTO and we rode around for another 2 hours. When we got back to my house, we sat in the car and made out for an hour.

From the beginning, we just 'clicked'. There was a chemistry between us that was undeniable and unmistakeable. We have been together ever since....married almost 18 years.

So, hang in there. You will date many guys and wonder if 'this' guy or that is the love of your life. Listen to your heart (and other body parts) :wink: and believe me, you will know when your Mr. Right comes along.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 11:09 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
There is such a thing as a menage a trois.

Wouldn't that be the simple solution?

Shame on you Twisted Evil gus Twisted Evil for giving a young impressionable girl like lb advice like that. I mean, just cause it's your fantasy...... LOL
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 12:47 pm
Uh... which one has the bigger.... ???
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 01:31 pm
I would follow your heart
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 02:15 pm
cjhsa wrote: