0

What do I get him to want a relationship with me?

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 12:16 am
Well... I'm worried this guy might not be interested in girls yet but I would really like to go out with him. I have camp with him next week and I want to tell him how I feel. What can I say or do that will make him want a relationship with me when he may not be interested in girls yet? I'm seeing him on Saturday with my brother and we are seeing a football game. What should I do so I don't scare him. I really want him to like me but I just worried he only sees me as a friend? Please help me!

sprantil

1  
Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 01:56 am
@Hannah88,
Well, it's really hard to say if he's interested in you or not because you haven't thoroughly explained how he behaves around you, how close you guys are, how long you've known each other, etc. Unfortunately, you can't force someone to like you. If you're really concerned about how he feels about you then tell him what's on your mind. Just simply speak from the heart and tell him that you like him and be confident in yourself. You have nothing to lose. The worst case scenario: He only likes you as a friend. Is it the end of the world? No. There are plenty of people out there that are going to like you for you. There is no point in stressing out about something you have no control over and over something that was not meant to be.
mikelawson07

-2  
Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 02:50 am
@sprantil,
I think you express him what's your feelings don't beg in front of him just say what you have emotions and try to behave opposing his nature.