Does he like me more than a friend, I really want to date him

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2013 05:24 pm
so me and my best guy friend who is 17 (I am 15) has maybe showed some hints he likes me. I was standing and he was standing next to me, he stood really close (he was touching my elbow) and when I would turn to tell him something he would look at my eyes then down at my chest repeatedly. when he was facing me to tell me something he but his hand on my upper arm and kept it there untill he was done. He all ways makes an effort to be by me. I really like him more then a friend and would love to tell him that, but im afraid of him saying no and it being awkward. please tell me what you think.-he has also done these things:
-We have done some russian grappling and he all ways wants to grapple with me(which ends up with him on top of me because he has a little more experience)
-spends a lot of time with me outside of school(oh he actually doesn't go to the same school as me) 2-3 times a week outside of school.
At this point I know your like WOW is she an idiot, he probably likes her. The problem is he is so sweet and amazing and I really don't know how to approach him about being more the friends. How do I subtle let him know or get it in his mind that I would say yes if he asked me out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,012 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2013 09:12 pm
Honey - sorry, but wake up!! This 17 year old "grapples" with you and ends up on top of you and you wonder if he's going to ask you out??

Sorry, but there is a HUGE difference between a 15 year old girl and a 17 year old boy/man who likes to "grapple." Boys that age have ONE thing in mind and he's already showing you what it is.

Does he know how old you are? He could get into legal trouble by having a relationship with you.

Aren't there other guys more your age around?
0 Replies