Does he want to be more then friends, how to hint I want to date him.

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 09:25 pm
so me and my best guy friend who is 17 (I am 15) has maybe showed some hints he likes me. So we went to a basketball game to cheer on some friends and we had to stand because there were no more seats. I was standing and he was standing next to me, he stood really close (he was touching my elbow) and when I would turn to tell him something he would look at my eyes then down at my chest repeatedly. when he was facing me to tell me something he but his hand on my upper arm(and told it to me). When we did sit down he sat and his knee was touching mine. He all ways makes an effort to be by me. I really like him more then a friend and would love to tell him that, but im afraid of him saying no and it being awkward. please tell me what you think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,966 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sun 24 Mar, 2013 07:24 am
@giggleskeyboard,
Hi Dave (or whatever his name is), wanna get a soda after class? I mean like a date.

He says yes - great!
He says not right not, I'm busy, let's reschedule - great!
He says no, I'm sorry, that's not the way I feel about you - okay, but at least you know.

Best buds do like to be near each other. It is not necessarily dating interest, so be prepared for option #3. But do ask - if you don't, you'll just bite your nails and wonder.
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 24 Mar, 2013 07:59 am
I don't think I'd like to date a guy who kept looking at my boobs. Pretty obvious what he wants, dear.
Livelaughlove196

Sat 31 Aug, 2013 01:23 am
@giggleskeyboard,
You obvi need to be together. Those are def signs of him flirting towards you! Tell him you starting to feel something for him and see what he says back. If he doesn't feel the same way, at least you tried and will just know that you two are ment to be just friends. If you does have feels towards you, then lucky you!!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 22 Mar, 2014 05:58 am
@Mame,
I don't think you would like to date any 17 year old, Mame. Let the young folks be young.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sat 22 Mar, 2014 03:08 pm
17 year old boy - 15 year old girl? Especially one that looks down your shirt.

That's too big of a gap.

Does he realize your age? He could get in trouble for being with an underage girl.
Krumple

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 04:40 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

17 year old boy - 15 year old girl? Especially one that looks down your shirt.

That's too big of a gap.

Does he realize your age? He could get in trouble for being with an underage girl.

nice pun..

I agree but is she really going to accept that?
0 Replies

Jack of Hearts

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 09:04 pm
@giggleskeyboard,

This never fails.
When you get a chance to be alone, and won't be interrupted, ask him if you can ask an intimate question about yourself. Of course he will say yes. Then say that some girls are teasing you; and while quickly removing your blouse, ask: - "Is one of my breasts smaller than the other?"
If he asks you to remove your bra or goes to touch you, let nature take it's course.
If he acts offended or excuses himself and goes to leave, quickly apologize and say you didn't know he was gay. Say: "It's okay and let's both not say anything about this - deal?"
That way, if he does open his mouth, just say you thought he was gay, and nothing would come of it.
0 Replies