do i still have a chance or is she letting me down gently?

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 02:26 pm
i met this girl 3 weeks back at a flat party she added her on my phone to facebook and we have chatted for 5 or 6 times for about an hour each time having jokes etc and laughing taking the micky out of each other. a friend of mine who lives in the flat/apartment above her said she was seeing someone so i didnt make any move on her i met her again at a flat party last wednesday we chatted for a bit had a laugh etc but there was no sign of her dating anyone so drunkenly when i got home i sent a message asking her if she was seeing anyone and got a message back within the hour saying she was not seeing anyone and she had broke up with her boyfriend last month but wanted time to be alone for now and wasnt thinking about seeing anyone at this moment ....and she also said if it matters to me she thinks i am really fun and good company and its nice seeing me around...... so we have talkked online a couple times since then (for about an hour each again) and we met on saturday night were she invited me and my friend to hers for a party (but we didnt go)

now we have a great laugh and good chats when we talk and i like this girl alot and i am willing to wait her and im sure she knows i like her ...... i just want to know where do i stand ...... do i have a chance / how long do i have to wait etc
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,453 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 06:00 pm
@mwrk1990,
Well, I don't know if any actual specific date can be put on this.

Being a friend too much is going to dump you into the dreaded Friend Zone.

Play it cool and have a life apart from her. If it happens, it happens.
ArlenCarney

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 04:30 am
@jespah,
9ic I like it !
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:00 am
Get off the phone, stop texting her and take her out for a date.

Start this relationship by being a friend and see if it develops.

And next time she invites you somewhere, GO!
0 Replies

amy37

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 01:08 pm
@mwrk1990,
Waiting can be tough,
Especially in the spot your in waiting can suck. So good luck on that.

Just keep doing what your doing and i'm sure she'll come around over time. Where she may have thought she needed a lot of time to herself, the more you like someone the less time you take to yourself.

In other words, if you keep doing what your doing, charm her and flirt with her, she'll start liking you more. The more she likes you, the less time she'll take to herself. Smile
0 Replies