Guy Just Disappeared

MsFinni

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2013 07:28 pm
My daughter met a REALLY nice guy (almost too nice) about 2 mos ago. He was a perfect gentleman each time they met. They never went to one another's house; he never made a move; just nice kisses on the cheek. He kept talking about how he was really falling for her and was planning on trips, etc, etc. She was never pushy or needy; was just sort of going with the flow. Then out of the blue he texted her and said I hope you can forgive me one day and then blocks her text!!. What the heck is that about????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,530 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2013 07:32 pm
@MsFinni,
There's obviously a hidden story behind the story. One may never know ... but certainly no one here will know the answer that can be the right answer.

Let me ask you...how old is he??
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 06:12 am
@MsFinni,
His wife found out. His spaceship returned, and he's got to go back to Vulcan. His loan from Big Louie's Loan and Floating Crap Game Emporium came due.

In short, in doesn't matter.

The reasons for someone just up and ditching out of the blue are immaterial. All that matters is it happened. Pick whatever explanation is most personally empowering and move on.
0 Replies

amy37

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 10:39 am
@MsFinni,
Is she telling you the whole story? If she is then clearly he had someelse in his life already and was cheating.

People can be good at putting on a face. And to judge them as nice guys even after 2 months really isn't knowing their true nature, unfortunately.

What's important is that she's out of that situation now and can find the right man for her.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 01:26 pm
That will depend on what you want to start the conversation for.
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 12:00 pm
@MsFinni,
I am sure he had his reasons. No 0on can blame him.There aren't more hidden creature than person. So just be close to your daughter and support her Smile
0 Replies