pain in one of my boob

bia99

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 05:41 am
i am having soreness in my left breast in side near under arm, i am not pragnent for sure and have not found any lump in my boob.i usually experience a bit in both but before almost 5 days to my periods but still there are almost 10days left in my periods. some body tell me why is this and how can i get rid of it? thanks friends..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 711 • Replies: 4
No top replies

amygarside

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 05:57 am
@bia99,
I think you need to consult a doctor about this to have a more accurate diagnosis. It can be a lot of things so you need tests and doctor consultation.
jespah

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 07:34 am
@amygarside,
Agreed - it can be everything from a pulled pectoral muscle to an early symptom of Paget's Disease of the breast.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 12:12 pm
@bia99,
You also have lymph glands in that part of the body that could be swollen, indicating your body is trying to fight off an infection of some sort.

When I was much younger, I had similar pains and felt a lump in that area. The doctor said it was a lymph gland, but I insisted on having it biopsied just to be sure. Sure enough, that's what it was, a swollen lymph gland. It soon went away without intervention.

Go see your doctor for your peace of mind and an evaluation.
0 Replies

coldcoffee111

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 04:48 pm
@bia99,
Are your boobs large. my girlfriend has always suffered from boob pain and with no ill effects its just they are large and heavy. comes with the territory.
0 Replies