Painted toe nails

Diane

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:37 pm
EhBeth--You get to meet Noddy??? I'm soooo jealous!! Give her a gentle hug for me and a big smooch. She's one of my favorites. Pictures are a must.

Oh yes, painted toenails are always sexy. I remember reading an article by a woman who has rather fat feet (like me). She said she always paints her toenails bright colors even though the "accepted" look for fat feet is neutral in order not to draw attention to the feet. She said the hell with that--painted toenails make her feel sexy and beautiful. I say AMEN.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:43 pm
Noddy too!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:55 pm
YES!! Kicky doesn't stand a chance. Hee, hee, hee.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:58 pm
Diane, I thought Beth picked that weekend to do NYC because you were going to be there - won't you be seeing Noddy, too?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 11:04 pm
NO. Waaaaaah. We saved lots of money be flying direct from Houston to London, so cancelled the New York layover. If the dollar weren't so weak, I'd spend the extra money to see so many extraordinary a2kers.

Sometimes I can almost wish to be rich.

Then I come to my senses.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 11:06 pm
Dagnit! No one informed me of this. I should pay closer attention.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 11:12 pm
besides the falling dollar, I never liked ehbeth or noddy. Keep the baby, faith. As for you k keep on eating the tofu cause you are what you eat.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 11:12 pm
You're gonna be in so much trouble!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 11:14 pm
well yeah.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 11:16 pm
Heh.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 11:20 pm
He should be in trouble.

The only thing I can say in his favor is that, [size=7]for a skinny ass cowboy, he has the sweetest little cheeks.[/size] Cool

As you might have guessed, he just went to bed. Hee, hee, heee.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 11:20 pm
HA!
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 07:10 am
Is he wearing those sheepskin chaps?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:13 am
I paint only when dressing up and wearing open toed shoes. Then I get a french manicure on my toes. But generally i don't because I HATE chipped nail polish and the maintainence factor is always a problem.

My finger nails, on the other hand...those are ritualistically done every 2 weeks. I always have painted finger nails. Usually french manicure.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:47 am
I use polish on my fingernails only a few times a year, but I paint my cute little toenails often. My favorite colors are Electric Blue(pearlescent), Bolt of Blue(with very fine glitter), and Enchanted(a light iridescent purple).
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:55 am
I polish both my fingers and my toes.
I use yellow based colors because they work with my skin tone.
I have ankle bracelets or toe rings. Manicured toes to me are quite sexy. No dry skin, no flakey nails, just smooth skin with nice toe nails.
I think that it shows a certain amount of confidence when a woman pays attention to her total body like that.
When she is sexy from head to toe she is a knock out. :-)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 01:53 pm
Yeah, msWolf, it makes a woman feel wonderful--all over.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 01:54 pm
Oh George, there you go with those chaps again. How sweet it is (they are). Sigh...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 01:56 pm
Diane wrote:
Yeah, msWolf, it makes a woman feel wonderful--all over.

and god knows i love to feel myself. ! Shocked Cool
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 02:51 pm
LOL, you naughty woman.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Painted toe nails
  3. » Page 7
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:42:55