No Kidding! I love that idea!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 11:13 pm
Hmmm....chocolate. Hmmm...
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:53 am
...this one has just gone through the looking the glass...
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 06:44 pm
ehBeth;

Say that chocolate scented nail polish painted on toes must be a real turn on for those who like kissing toes and etc !!!!!!!

Joe Harris
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:14 pm
I'm neither a foot nor a shoe fetishist, but some women I know have such pretty feet they look absolutely sexy wearing their slinky, strappy, sandally shoes. Sometimes they'll oblige me and wear nothing but these shoes for me--and their pearls.
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 07:58 am
InfraBlue;

You lucky,lucky man.

Joe harris
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 08:03 am
Shoes----- I love shoes. I guess the painted nails are like a shoe accessory.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 09:04 am
Absolutely! Sandals in particular. Strappy high-heeled sandals especially.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 06:59 pm
<note to self - pedicure before trip to NYC>
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 08:28 pm
I only paint my toenails because, if'n I don't, they get all yellow from the rust in our water. Oh sure, I can the yellow stuff off with lemon juice, but polish is a lot less work.

Even worse, I've recently been painting the ceilings, barefoot, since feet clean easier than shoes. And hey, the paint doesn't come off my toenails with a bit 'o scrub, so now they're light purple with a white coating. Once I finish the ceilings I'll have to work on how to remove it.

This is only one of many things A2Kers wish they didn't know about me.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:08 pm
Painted toenails..you betcha! Mine are a lovely shade of Pink right now, but will be changing to a bright red, until summer...lol, than I go for Cajun Shrimp...and just about out of that color. LMAO ....OPI needs to make some more of that color!

Yes, I'm a toenail painter......won't go without it. This will probably strike you as wierd, but my philosophy is this..."if a woman takes the time to care for her feet (not talking painting) she'll take time to care for other body parts..lol"

I'm one of them that can't stand nasty feet, we have this lady that comes in the cafe with these outrageous long toenails and her feet are black! Around the toes are brown..it just grosses me out to no end. And if I was a pedicurist, I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole and someone else holding the stick!

I could go on and on about feet, I've done the cosmotology stint...pedicures is part of our teaching. And I have seen some FEET! We had one man that come in for a pedicure and he had toenails like Fritos..UGGH, I got lucky and got out of that one..THank GOD!

And I agree, there is nothing like getting a pedicure...if they know what they are doing....and have the right touch. I want to know that someone has gotten ahold of my feet, not delicately touched them like they are scared of some cooties.

Quote:
I only paint my toenails because, if'n I don't, they get all yellow from the rust in our water. Oh sure, I can the yellow stuff off with lemon juice, but polish is a lot less work.

BorrisKitten...you can use regular household bleach too...or peroxide.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:12 pm
Oh jesus, not this damn thread again...who the hell had the bright idea to start this one up again!?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:15 pm
Very Happy

best thread you ever started
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:26 pm
I agree ehBeth..great thread!

I say lets hold Kicky down and paint his toenails..http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/crazy/whis_keule01_27794.gif
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:28 pm
hehehehehehehe

Noddy will hopefully be with me in NYC. She'll tell kicky to hold his dominion. While he's distracted ... toenail polish r us.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:29 pm
Get pictures...!! Paint them some bazaar color..lol
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:30 pm
Getting my first manicure and pedi of the year this weekend for our cruise next week. Not ready to go too bold with color just yet. A soft beige works for me this time of year. It's very classy, especially with a tan.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 09:57 pm
I love it too. We're in Sandals only state here and pedicured
feet are a must. Besides, having a pedicure and a foot massage is just pure heaven.

I like my toenails in bright red or orange, but my nails are
always painted in nude colors. I hate red fingernails.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:12 pm
ehBeth wrote:
hehehehehehehe

Noddy will hopefully be with me in NYC. She'll tell kicky to hold his dominion. While he's distracted ... toenail polish r us.

Shocked

This thread is my albatross.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:18 pm
toes

toenail polish

tattoos

toe-sucking vampires

<cackle>

Noddy's right. It will be Walpurgisnacht!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Painted toe nails
  3. » Page 6
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 09:37:35