Painted toe nails

kickycan

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 09:47 pm
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 10:11 pm
As I mentioned before - I'm not a fan of the nailpolish - hands or feet. But it's not because of foot issues like kickycan's got. (although the nipples on the toes sounds alright)

I think the reason the nailpolish doesn't agree with me is that it's so artificial - not a big makeup fan either. It might also be that a woman with nailpolish on just doesn't appear like she's going to be ready to do anything at the drop of a hat. Doesn't like to get her hands dirty so to speak.

kickycan - I think I've got a solution for this nightly pedicure thing...send the woman to a pedicurist the first time - so he takes care of all the "dead skin," "callouses," and whatever unpleasantness there may be. Have the pro pedicurist paint little nipples on every toenail - then every night after that you can perform a pedicure on nice clean feet with nipples on every toe. That's win-win - isn't it?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 10:25 pm
Jer, you are a genius! Laughing
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 11:54 pm
Feet-breasts?

OK... things just got even more disturbing.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:00 am
No toe sucking for me. Kickycan, the massage chair is awesome. Basically a full pedicure is an inexpensive luxury. For some reason it seems to completely relax your whole body even if you go some one that does not use a massage chair. It's really hard to explain; it's like dark chocolate and champagne. You feel totally pampered and most women love that feeling.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 08:04 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Feet-breasts?

OK... things just got even more disturbing.

If mins designed wimmins, no telling what they would look like... Shocked
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:28 am
Brand X wrote:
If mins designed wimmins, no telling what they would look like... Shocked

My suspicion is that, whatever they might do, it would be much more difficult for a woman to walk Wink.

0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:29 am
Ha!!

(btw, I'm gettin' myself a pedicure after all of this. Never had one before. About how much do they cost?)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:31 am
30-50 bucks?
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 09:56 am
Me, too, soz. I had one years ago, but you guys are inspiring me to have another...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 10:47 am
So Linkat, if I sprung for the $30 dollar pedicure for you, that would get me lucky?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 11:58 am
You sure are trying huh kickycan. For all you know I am a 300 pound, 65 year old woman with a mustache. Sorry kickycan, but I am a tease only, but perhaps if you throw in some dark chocolate (good quality, not the cheap stuff) and some champagne, oh and some precious gems and an exotic vacation. I really am very expensive.
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 12:06 pm
Ossobuco:

Today it is rainnig so I turned on my TV and watched a movie,"Under The Tuscan Sun". I thought of you for I know how much you love Italy.

Joe Harris
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 01:58 pm
Got to admit, I love painted toes on women. Also toe rings, ankle bracelets, mmm-mmm-MMM!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 03:04 pm
Now I been DREAMING of the damn things - dreamed I ws with a friend who had FALSE toenails!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 03:14 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

unluckystar

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:49 pm
this has nothing to do with anything, but the last three post avatars are bunnies.

and toe/nailpolish is cool, but i usually only wear it white. just plain white!!! (it looks soooooo good on shorter nails.)
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 06:26 pm
unluckystar wrote:
this has nothing to do with anything, but the last three post avatars are bunnies.

and toe/nailpolish is cool, but i usually only wear it white. just plain white!!! (it looks soooooo good on shorter nails.)

I think they're trying to attract the attention of all the dog icons.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 07:23 pm
bunnies are reproducing at an alarming rate..
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 07:34 pm
For $35 canajun, I can get a manicure and a pedicure. The whole luxurious event takes about 2 hours.

If you haven't been a regular at the manicure/pedicure place, remember that it's best to take your own polish, so you can do touch-ups at home.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Painted toe nails
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/28/2024 at 06:12:03