Painted toe nails

Diane

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 11:08 pm
Beebo, LOL. Sort of like certain chocolate desserts?
I will get myself a pedicure after hearing all the good reviews.

Kickycan--don't wimp out now. Maybe you will learn to appreciate the idea of painted toenails. Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 11:31 pm
I don't think I'll ever appreciate painted toenails, but I've learned how much you women appreciate them, and that intrigues me. I didn't realize just how much you like them.

I wonder what it is that makes this practice so exciting and possibly even titillating for you. What does it do psychologically that you love so much?
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 11:42 pm
kickycan did your mother paint her toe nails - perhaps a childhood trauma involving her painted toe nails?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 12:33 am
I don't remember. Maybe I've blocked it out. I'll have to ask her.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 01:41 am
For reasons I don't understand, painted toenails strike me as silly-looking. But I do wear polish on my fingernails. Go figure.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 02:16 am
Hmm - were WE finding it titillating? Or does a certain lust for a lip-sticked pig haunt our Kicky's dreams? Methinketh he doth protest too much...
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 03:22 am
kickycan wrote:
I should have known this would turn into a womanly gabfest. Well, enjoy. I'm outta here.

*LOL* You're such a pig k.c.! And I say that with only love and affection in my heart. Razz
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 06:26 am
kickycan wrote:
What does it do psychologically that you love so much?

I.t......l.o.o.k.s......g.o.o.d.
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 12:28 pm
Actually the polish is just the tip of the iceburg. A pedicure envolves getting a good foot soak, having callouses and any dry skin removed and then a wonderful foot massage. Call it a foot facial.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 01:01 pm
littlek wrote:
Diane - get yourself to a pedicure-ist! They are one of the finest things in life.

Portal - how do you make your own polish?

I had a huge collection of polish including every color of the cheap stuff (the dollar stuff from the grocery store.) I'd mix already made polish colors together into emptied polish bottles, making new colors. I'd also add glitter in various sizes if I wanted (huge chunks of glitter and shaped glitter are always fun. If you use your own glitter you need to use a non-glitter base coat.) My specialty was matte shades of white that would trick your eyes by being almost another color. That way you could do somthing like a pink nail with an white which is almost light blue french tip. Those colors also looked cute on toes. I could also match polish colors to clothing (for special events.) When the paint gets too dry you add a little bit of polish remover.

After they were the desired color, shine, and glitteriness, I'd sell the bottle.

Note: Don't try to use your own metal ball bearings as mixers. They rust.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 02:34 pm
That's interesting. I haven't tried that in years. I wonder if I have any half-empty bottles left? Hmmm....

It's almost spring here, and that means it's time for my first pedicure of the year. My feet have been looking "unfinished" since the New Year's Eve polish wore off a coupla months ago. I wear a lot of red, so my favorite toenail polish is a cinnabar red with gold glitter in it. Last summer, when I was vacationing at the beach, I had them add a single line of tiny, amber rhinestones on the big toes. I just loved it!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 02:48 pm
I do. But only when I get a pedicure. The pedicure is heavenly and since they are massaging my feet, they might as well paint my toes a pretty color. They also look great with a tan in sandals or just walking bare foot in the beach. Just thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I do have a friend (girl) who has a distaste for feet like you kickycan. The idea of a pedicure is horrible to her. My feet on the other hand are pretty as feet go. Nice thin long feet with no ugly bumps or callouses. A shoe salesman even complimented me on my feet, but he was probably just trying to make a sale.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 02:58 pm
Linkat wrote:
They also look great with a tan in sandals or just walking bare foot in the beach. Just thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

you see, this is what I mean. There seems to be something almost sexual in the pleasure you women get from this pedicure/painted toenails stuff. Very interesting. If only I could tap into this feeling somehow . . . would you women be interested in a guy who offered to give you a pedicure?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 03:06 pm
A man that would give me a pedicure nightly - would get lucky nightly!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 03:11 pm
Love it when my nails are done, especially in the summer. I feel totally pulled together and ready for anything.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 03:47 pm
kickycan wrote:
Maybe ya gotta be one of those toe-suckers to appreciate it. I'm no toe-sucker!

are, too Exclamation
http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/gallery/male/113.gif
kicky you wish that cig was a toe, and you know it Laughing
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 03:48 pm
My wife uses clear polish so the nails won't crack as easily.

BBs (copper) won't rust--I use them to mix the 3/4 oz. model-paint bottles.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 03:51 pm
Quote:
painting toenails is like putting lipstick on a pig
Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 03:51 pm
Region Laughing

Linkat, what could I get for a nightly foot massage? A full pedicure seems like a lot of work.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 03:55 pm
For just the foot massage, I'd give a hug. What do you think I'm easy?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Painted toe nails
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:57:36