BLONDE LUMBERJACK

Misti26

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 09:13 pm
Blonde lumberjack

This blonde woman went to Canada to seek her fortune as a lumberjack. She met a foreman of a logging organization who offered to give her a job.

"Now I hope you realize we expect you to cut down at least 100 trees a day," the foreman told her. The blonde woman didn't see this as a problem, so she went out with the Chainsaw and did her best.

She came back sweating like a pig. "Christ, how many trees did you cut down?" asked the foreman.

"6" she replied.

"What!? You have to do beter than that. Get up earlier tomorrow." The foreman said. So she did. Out she went with the chainsaw, she came back that night exhausted.

'How many this time?" asked the foreman.

"12" she said.

The foreman says, "That does it. I'm coming out there with you tommorow morning."
The next morning, the foreman reaches the first tree and says, "This is how to cut down trees really quickly." He pulls the rope on the chainsaw and it gives off a loud BRRRRRRUM. He notices the blonde is looking at him frantically. So he asks her what's wrong. She replies, "What the hell is that?"'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,038 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Equus

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 11:03 am
You heard about the blonde suicide? She 'dyed' at her own hand.
0 Replies