Why don't one of my coworker like me?

Angel23

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 08:17 am
Don’t get me wrong. Most ppl at work like me. We talk and have fun just like any other people enjoying camaraderie. This one girl, however, all she did was snub me as of recently. She didn’t used to snub me. Idk y. She talks to everyone else though and I’m starting to get jealous. I’m always nice, friendly, and outgoing, so what doesn’t she like about me? Consequently, I lost my will to live. Should I report her to management? What should I do?

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 08:26 am
@Angel23,
You need to sit still and relax. The world does not revolve around you. People have their own feelings that have nothing to do with you.

Stop being so needy. Your jealousy come up because you think everyone has to fill your needs.

Many of your posts have this same theme: you think everyone has to service you. Learn to be your own person.

Sorry to be so brutal, but you just don't seem to be learning from the past. You keep repeating the same thought process over and over again.

You water your own negative seeds and allow the actions of others to water your negative seeds. (insequrities, jealously, neediness, lack of self esteem)

Angel23

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 09:13 am
@PUNKEY,
She never snubbed anyone els thouhg. How do I change for her?
Mame

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 09:55 am
@Angel23,
Look Angel23, some people are going through **** that you know nothing about. Not everyone has to like you. Not everyone will like you. You don't like everyone, do you?

Ignore her. If she has a problem with you, it's HER problem, not yours.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 11:32 am
@Angel23,
How ya doing, dirrtydozen22? Did you forget your password again?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 11:34 am
You ask: "How do I change for her?"

See . . . you revolve around OTHER people!!! You want to please others more than yourself.

Grow some self esteem or you are going to suffer your entire life!
0 Replies

Angel23

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 08:25 am
Liz at McD's already hurt me the same way. So did Jaclyn from school. I will not get hurt again. Hopefully, my supervisor could take some action to help me.
Roberta

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2013 02:06 pm
@Angel23,
Why would you involve your supervisor? Someone not liking you has nothing to do with managment unless the person who doesn't like you is taking action against you.

Not everyone you come in contact with is going to like you. That's normal. Expecting everyone to like you is not normal.

You suggest that you're willing to change so that this person will like you. What if you do find some magic formula and behave differently for the sake of this person? What if the people who like you now don't like the changes and stop liking you? What then.

Give it a rest, and give yourself a break.
0 Replies