Would my married older man college staff member have an affair with me??

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 03:06 am
I go to college and over the past few weeks I have become very attracted to this advisor who is a member of staff and also is somewhat older than myself. I don't know what is it there is just something very sexy about him. He doesn't wear a wedding ring so I just recently found out he is married. If I am honest he hasn't done anything specifically that makes me think I am in there. All I can comment on is that when we had a meeting in his office the other day he kept sitting provocatively in front of me behind his desk. Like leaning his legs up on the drawers off his desk and showing me a full angle view off his crotch. I don't know if thats anything to go by but it was making me feel very hot and bothered. During the same meeting I also found myself licking my lips a lot, I am very turned on my him. Then when i walked into a meeting yesterday and I wasn't initially going to go his face looked very startled to see me and suprised. I also made sure I dressed to impress swell too though. So heres the thing, do i pursue this? If so how do i go about it. How do i subtly flirt with this man to find out if he would consider sleeping with me. I can;t just come out with it with me being a student. But I am a mature student, in my late 20's. Please give some advice if your a man and reading this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,778 • Replies: 8
No top replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 03:45 am
@littleminx,
Grow up.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 07:52 am
@littleminx,
littleminx wrote:
he is married.

listen to Cherrie
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 08:10 am
Stop thinking with your twit.

The man is MARRIED.

Put your brakes on this one, dear, and look for another guy that turns you on.

PS - you are probably not the first, nor will be the last, for him to act like this. Your life would be miserable with him, believe me.

littleminx

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 04:55 pm
@PUNKEY,
Hi thanks for your response,

I actually shouldnt have wrote affair, I dont mean affair. Maybe one time thing or maybe just a flirt.

I geuss I am trying to see if he is attracted to me for a flirt and thats all really.
I have done the married man thing before when i was really young (19) and I wouldnt want to fall for another guy in that situation again.
I think its just sexual tension and I am dreaming if you get me.
Advocate

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 05:04 pm
@littleminx,
Messing with a married guy is poison.

Men are governed by their lower brain, and can be easily seduced. For instance, should you flash your thong at Bill Clinton, the blood would drain from his brain.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 07:16 am
@littleminx,
Quote:
I actually shouldnt have wrote affair, I dont mean affair.

You did mean affair. You said so yourself in the body of your post. You want to see if he would sleep with you. So don't go changing your story now that you are being advised to stay away from him.

Why any woman in her right mind considers sleeping with a married man is beyond me. Go find someone who is unattached. As someone else wrote, grow up.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 02:45 pm
FYI - This man is in power (your prof and older than you) so he is acting risky with you (crotch stretch, suggestive comments and long gazes) We had a president who used a young intern in much the same way, then denied he ever "had sex" with her.

You might as well get to know these tactics of married assholes who like to turn on much younger women because they like the excitement of the forbidden.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 02:56 pm
@PUNKEY,
Punkey, where are you getting the idea that the prof is behaving in any risky (?) way? there's nothing about suggestive comments or long gazes in the OP. Even the 'crotch stretch' reference is questionable. He was behind his desk with his feet up - nothing unusual there.
0 Replies