Same Sex attractions

AmIGay

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 11:18 pm
If you read my last post, sorry for the words. Need to choose them more wisely. Now I'm 12. I have told many people because I am positive that I am. Some people are homophobic and they don't want to talk to me at all. However, there are others who are completely supportive; even the ones that I thought I would never be friends with. There's one guy that I have have loved since the beginning of elementary school but like everybody else, he is straight. I don't do anything to harm myself but I am always stressed, depressed and confused. I write poems to express all of my emotions to try and put all of my thoughts into 4 paragraphs.

If any of you have some sort of communication like an app called kik, it would be great to talk to someone that is mature enough and can help me!! If yes, that would be so helpful! reply to a comment with your kik name and I will add you!!! Very Happy

-Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,557 • Replies: 3
No top replies

polychromeVirus

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 03:53 pm
@AmIGay,
hey, if you need anyone to talk to i'm always here! i've got a kik its polychromevirus, and if you have skype or anything just ask me via kik and i'll happily give it to you
0 Replies

grbousquet1

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 06:32 pm
@AmIGay,
I'd be more than happy to chat if you'd like, I personally just came out, and I'm 17, I have a skype, its grbousquet1 or feel free to email me too if you like at [email protected]
jcboy

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 08:22 pm
@grbousquet1,
grbousquet1 wrote:

I'd be more than happy to chat if you'd like, I personally just came out, and I'm 17, I have a skype, its grbousquet1 or feel free to email me too if you like at [email protected]

He's only 12 years old, do you really want to be skyping and chatting with a 12 year old, besides he has to be 13 years old just to be posting on this site.
0 Replies