TACO BELL CHIHUAHUA

Misti26

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2002 06:36 pm
Having traveled south of the border for shopping, I have seen many people return to the United States with us. I've seen a few strange sights but one is rather remarkable. It happened a few months ago on our last shopping trip. As we stood in line we saw the Taco Bell Chihuahua. Here's what happened:

The Taco Bell Chihuahua and a few of his canine stars took a trip to Tijuana. They went to a doggy bar and got a bit drunk. As they crossed back into the United States, the border guard stopped them.

"Nationality" he said to Lassie.

"Aamerrricannn" slurred Lassie.

The border guard waved Lassie through.

The guard asked each of the other three Hollywood dog stars the same question and waved them each through. When it was time for the Taco Bell Chihuahua to pass, our little star showed the guard his green card while wobbling from side to side. The guard studied it carefully and asked some questions of the tipsy star. The border guard was still suspicious so he said "I'll let you pass if you can use three words in a sentence."

"No problem, senor" our little star replied.

"Okay, use green, pink, and yellow in a sentence".

The Chihuahua thought for a moment then said "the phone, it goes green, green, green, I pink it up, and say yellow!"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 708 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2003 09:08 pm
Smile
0 Replies