falling to a girl who has feeling to my friend

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 07:52 am
What is the best thing to do? I think I'm falling to a girl who has feeling to my friend. This girl is my friend's classmate, she thinks that she and my friend have a mutual understanding the fact that I'm the one who is behind my friend's effort. She is falling to my friend but in reality the person who she thought has the personality, she may fall into, is me. Example: she thought that the person who she is texting is my friend, but not.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 672 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 08:25 am
@Peter1107,
There's a lot of deception going on.

Encourage your friend to come clean with this girl, and admit that he's not really texting her. And let the chips fall where they may. And decide whether being with this girl is more or less important than being there for your friend.
Peter1107

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 08:38 am
@jespah,
I don't know if I could decide right now. I'm having a strong feeling of wanting her. I'm always thinking of her. And if i decided to be with her, would it be the same? Because from the very beginning deception is happening.
jespah

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 10:05 am
@Peter1107,
Don't start relationships where deception is the foundation.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 01:20 pm
Stop playing games. Stop pretending that you are him, and he is you.

Be honest. Admit to her that you have feelings for her and she can look at the situation for herself.

Do not force her to make a decision. Maybe she just wants to be friends for a while so she can get to know you - and him.
0 Replies