I wouldnt know what to make of this

erich

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 06:20 am
I dated a girl last weekend ,went on 2 consecutive dates that seemed to go quite well. The last date we went on she said she wasnt into kissing me ....then she admits to me that she so wanted it to work . Then I said okay if you wanna do something next weekend let me know ...she said okay. I text her monday telling her I was thinking about her and didnt get a call or text back. Is she just really busy or what? should I call her saturday? is she waiting for me to contact her? is she thinking about a relationship with me?

thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 689 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Mame

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 07:56 am
@erich,
I wouldn't waste my time on someone who plays games. First she says she doesn't want to kiss you (why bring it up at all?), then she says she wants it to work, then she doesn't respond to your text after several days. Why would you torture yourself with someone who's a game-player when there are so many other nice ladies out there?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 08:20 am
@erich,
Step back.

Perhaps she's overwhelmed.

How old are you two?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 08:39 am
@erich,
erich wrote:
if you wanna do something next weekend let me know ...she said okay.

if she wants to do something with you she'll let you know

(that seems kind of obvious from what you've posted)

~~~~

She probably thought you were a nice guy, hoped you two would click, but it didn't work for her.
0 Replies