New here, Guilt from childhood

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 09:56 pm
hello everyone,

I am new here and I am really going through a rough time, with guilt and feeling down.

When I was younger through 11-13 maybe even 14 I don't remember I use to wrestle with a 8-10 year old and I don't know why but I made a wrestling move where I would "hump" them.. the two people I wrestled with were both girls, I feel so guilty for what I've done and it's killing me I don't think she cares/remembers because I always use to tell her it was a wrestling move I never took my clothes off or anything I never went farther then just humping her for 10-20 seconds with full clothes on etc. I don't know what I was thinking at the time but I really wish I could go back and change it. Please don't judge me from this I swear I'm not a bad person I just made a really stupid mistake when I was younger and I wanna know how I can feel better and not feel guilty for what I've done in the past
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,628 • Replies: 7
No top replies

guilt123

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 10:07 pm
@guilt123,
Please I'm just looking for some insight I've really been having a rough time and I've been thinking about telling my mom what I did, do you guys think that is a good idea? please some insight
cherrie

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 11:47 pm
@guilt123,
I think you are beating yourself up over nothing.
Your friend doesn't remember/care, so she's obviously not emotionally scarred by it.
If you really think it will make you feel better, then talk to some-one about it, but as far as I can see you were just a kid and no harm has been done.
guilt123

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2013 08:07 am
@cherrie,
Only thing is that I don't talk to her anymore and she's always shy around me which makes me feel guilty, I don't know if she is scarred by it or not I truly hope not
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2013 04:15 pm
How old are you now?

Why do you feel so much guilt about what you did as a child?

Put this in its place: you were young and acted impulsively. forgive yourself.

PS This girl's shyness probably has NOTHING to do with you. You put too much importance on your own 20 seconds that happened years ago. Even your name says you identify with your own guilt.
guilt123

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 11:57 am
@PUNKEY,
I am eighteen now, and I did these actions more then once I did these thing 10-15 times which makes me so sad/ depressed and guilty. I feel like I hurt her and I woulc never want too hurt anybody
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 01:39 pm
Then muster up some courage and tell her that you are sorry for acting like a stupid puppy in heat and trying to rub yourself all over her.

But how do you know that this is even important to HER? Does she think you are a creep - which is what I would think if the situation happened to me.

Wait - it did!! As kids we used to shut off all the lights and walk around the house (parents gone, of course) and grab the first person we touched and wrestle that person to the ground. So I am 13 and he is 15, all the other kids were about the same age. So he grabs me and starts feeling me all up and down. That happened twice and I wised up that he was not "playing" right. So I went home, thinking he was a creep. Years later, I can laugh about this. I see it for what it really was - some playful acting out on his part, but not enjoyable for me.

You say you "hurt" her - how?
guilt123

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 07:59 pm
@PUNKEY,
I didn't actually hurt her, I'm just scared that I might of emotionally hurt her back then, but you're right I was young and stupid. If it ever comes down to it I will apologize for being such horny little kid.
0 Replies