Why does he cheat on us all

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 05:11 am
5 years ago i had an affair with a man for 10 months he was the love of my life. we go caught after 10 months and ended up being together for 4 years after a year of living together his ex wife came to see me to say he was still sleeping with her. we stayed together but things where very hard and after 3 years i would not take it any longer and we split up this is a year ago. he is now back in contact with me. he has a new woman who i know he was with her straight after we split up. I have been seeing him again for the last month, We live in a place where everyone knows everyone and we are friends within a group of people. I have told my best friend about this and she has spoken to him, now ive not heard anything from him. she has said I would give him a month to sort things and would not say anything to his girlfriend. He tells me he loves me everytime i see him and shows me photos of the times we where so in love and happy. I know im a fool, im not contacting me, but its breaking my heart, why does he do this to everyone.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 800 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 06:46 am
@penevans,
He does it because he can. Women let him get away with it just like you seem to be doing. Don't continue to be used. Walk away and stop all contact with this man. (Of course, you already know that is what you SHOULD do, you just don't want to do it and are hoping for others to tell you what you want to hear. I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think everyone here will tell you the same thing.)
jespah

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 06:52 am
@CoastalRat,
Zactly. Why should this guy stop? He's having fun.

At your expense.
0 Replies