H2O MAN

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:08 pm
@gungasnake,
Bump

gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
they should be higher

about time the U.S. gas prices started to get in line with the rest of the world

Your quaint little world doesn't contain the notion that there could be ten guys in a room and one of them understands something and the other nine don't, does it?

I mean I could picture somebody like you in 1207 telling Genghis Khan that it was time he started running his army the way the Chinese and everybody else did and, if the guy were stupid enough to listen, then Genghis Khan would be a name only historians ever heard of instead of the Washington Posts "Man of the Millenium".

Anybody who wants to pay $8/gallon for gasoline might be happier in Europe, this country doesn't need that kind of bullshit.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:19 pm

Gas Prices Are Unusually High Right Now, And They're Heading Higher

BillRM

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
Do you blame Obama when it rain or snow H2O?

Gas prices had gone both up and down under all Presidential administations of both parties and will continue to do so.

The last I hear we are currently producing more oil within the US then had been the case for decades.
H2O MAN

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:29 pm
http://conservativebyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Gas-Prices-2.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:33 pm
@BillRM,

I hold Obama accountable for his lack of action and his total lack of leadership.

If it were not for Obama the Obstructionist this country would be economically healthy today.
BillRM

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:49 pm
@H2O MAN,
I
Quote:
f it were not for Obama the Obstructionist this country would be economically healthy today.

Nonsense if it was not for the god damn Republicans under Bush allowing the banks and the whole finance system to run wild with no controls we would not now be in the slow recovery we are now in and we are damn lucky that the Republicans actions did not put us into a great depression as they did put the nation into in 1929 for the similar reasons of not controlling the finance system.
H2O MAN

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:52 pm
@BillRM,
Bullshit!

Obama the Obstructionist is ruining this countries economy.

http://conservative-outlooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Offshore-drilling-areas-Obama-has-blocked.jpg
Advocate

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 03:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
I'm delighted that Obama is being very cautious about offshore drilling. We don't need more giant BP spills. Moreover, there is a huge amount of land that is open for drilling in LA and elsewhere.

I'm also delighted because big drilling offshore will not really lower prices. The oil would sell anywhere, and for world prices. Our contribution of oil would barely make a dent in world supplies.
roger

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 04:02 pm
@Advocate,
Maybe we should stop all drilling, and shut in existing wells. You say we will still be paying world prices, so we might as well hang on to what we've got.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 26 Feb, 2013 04:23 pm
@Advocate,

You're an idiot.
Moreover, you're a stupid idiot.

Only a democrat douchebag would be delighted
in the destruction of this countries economy.
Advocate

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 01:45 pm
@H2O MAN,
When dumb people cannot provide an intelligent, factual, answer, they resort to an ad hominem.

I have yet to see an intelligent response from you.
H2O MAN

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 04:50 pm
@Advocate,
U R an Idiot & U R an advocate 4 Idiocracy
BillRM

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 08:37 pm
@H2O MAN,
Yes we should grant the same freedom from government oversight that we did the mortage and banking firms and allowed them to drill anywhere they wish to with any or no safe guards at their whims.

The price of gas would be down to less then 27 cents a gal and those on the coast line could save money by not needing to buy oil for their cars all they would need to do is go down to the ocean with a bucket for free oil.

Those people living in the mid west would not need to do even that thanks to the oil pipe lines run over the source of their water resources all they would need to do in run the oil out of their water/oil faucets.

Damn Obama and those Democrats thinking that anything is as importance as the profits margins of the oil firms less alone the health and safety of the population.
H2O MAN

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 08:44 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Yes we should grant the same freedom from government oversight that we did the mortage and banking firms and allowed them to drill anywhere they wish to with any or no safe guards at their whims.

Those pesky democrats did muck up the mortgage and banking firms, but the extremely volatile and dangerous oil industry has a better safety record than the Obama presidency.
BillRM

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 08:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Those pesky democrats did muck up the mortgage and banking firms, but the extremely volatile and dangerous oil industry has a better safety record than the Obama presidency.

Tell that to the people of the gulf after BP gave them so must free oil for the scooping off the beaches.
Advocate

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 08:51 pm
@BillRM,
I like your irony. Thanks!
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 08:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Eat ****, you asshole.
H2O MAN

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 09:26 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Eat ****, you asshole.

Laughing Nailed it.
Advocate

Thu 28 Feb, 2013 02:21 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Advocate wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Eat ****, you asshole.

Laughing Nailed it.

I know of a village that lost its idiot. You might want to apply for the job.
H2O MAN

Thu 28 Feb, 2013 03:49 pm
@Advocate,

That village has their Hillary back, but they have made room for you.

It's a special padded room, just like the one you grew up in.