NO STRINGS ATTACHED AFFAIR

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 05:04 am
I am not confused, i do love my husband of 9 years, but hes a bit of a write off, in the sense of he has been caught timeless tyms of having sumone else, hes also emotionally abusive towards me, and as a result we have drifted away. two years ago for the first time in my life ever was i unfaithful in terms of having a physical relationship with a colleague who is married as well as a result i have told myself its 'safe' cos no one would ever find out and there will no emotional connection, and to date we have a great physical/sexual rship and when ever we are together afterwards it makes tolerating my husband so much easier. and in a way its helping my marriage and his too, we are gud friends and also talk about our probs and help each other. i have no emotional connection to this guy but i care about him he is the only other guy i have slept with exept for my husband, but i only love my husband, is this scenario wrong.... i do not consider this a rea affiar cos we dont do the feelings thing or the hiding and lying to our spouses so it doesnt cause any direct conflict with them, it realy does help fix my marriage.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,692 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 05:08 am
So, what? . . . you came here to brag? I suggest either counseling, or a night school course in English.
angel eyez

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:10 am
@Setanta,
i dont understand why you are so hostile
Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:11 am
I'm not hostile . . . your life and how you live are a matter of indifference to me. But when you come here to post about it, you open yourself up to comment. My comments express my contempt.
angel eyez

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:32 am
@Setanta,
well sorry for assuming this was a forum for explaining one's problems with out being judged, i guess i was misled....i shall have to de-register . and simply if it is a matter of indifference i suggest u refrain from reading posts which fills you with such contempt, i pity you and your hatefulness.
Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:36 am
@angel eyez,
No hatefulness, i don't hate you, nor am i impressed by your pity. I don't know that this site was every advertised "a forum for explaining one's problems with out being judged," but you came off as bragging about this, not complaining about a problem. As for what i read, you have no place to tell me what i can and can't read.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 06:44 am
@angel eyez,
Quote:
or the hiding and lying to our spouses so it doesnt cause any direct conflict with them, it realy does help fix my marriage.....

So your spouse and his spouse know about the affair and are fine with it? That is what you seem to be saying. If so, then it is no wonder Set responded as he did. You are not asking for advice but rather just telling people about your marital/sex life that you seem quite happy to continue. So what did you expect?

Actually, after reading your post, I think the night course in English was a great suggestion. You should thank Set.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 07:11 am
I see at least three possibilities here. First, there is a problem, but she is not admitting it to us. Second, there is a problem, but she is not admitting it to herself. Finally, there is no problem. In that case, why did she come here? If you ask someone to solve a problem for you, based on what you tell them about your personal life, it's a bit thick to expect them not to be "judgmental." How the hell is anyone to offer a solution unless they first judge the situation?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:56 am
@angel eyez,
angel eyez wrote:

i dont understand why you are so hostile

Consider yourself lucky he didn't lay an excrement-laden ad hominem on you. That is is MO in commenting.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:57 am
Why Advocate, you old charm school dropout . . . stop trying to hit on me . . .
Advocate

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 01:56 pm
@Setanta,
Funny, I picture you to be a fat, ugly, friendless pariah, whose hatred by others is only exceeded by his self-hatred.

I am sure that those who see your posts feel the same way about you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 02:59 pm
You are such an artless flatterer . . . but it won't work, i'm not going to go out with you . . .
Advocate

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 04:43 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You are such an artless flatterer . . . but it won't work, i'm not going to go out with you . . .

Wow, what a wonderful retort. I am sure that everyone is super-impressed. Well, at least you didn't do your usual **** throwing.
Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 05:51 pm
@Advocate,
Oh the hypocrisy . . . from the arch fecal flinger of the site. All one need do is criticize Israel and they'be got you as an enemy for life. I'm flattered . . . truly flattered.
Advocate

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 03:26 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Oh the hypocrisy . . . from the arch fecal flinger of the site. All one need do is criticize Israel and they'be got you as an enemy for life. I'm flattered . . . truly flattered.

Here is some more flattery. You are a genuine POS who doesn't deserve to inhabit the earth.
Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 03:32 pm
@Advocate,
Yeah, you suckers of hard-line Israeli cock all say things like that. If i'm such a piece of ****, why are you wasting so much time on me?

Loser.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 03:38 pm
@angel eyez,
angel eyez wrote:

well sorry for assuming this was a forum for explaining one's problems

so what exactly is your problem? you didn't mention one in your OP
0 Replies