How to tell a boy I like him?

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 06:05 pm
I like this boy and I think he likes me back. I'm decided to tell him. The problem is that I'm very shy. I don't want to tell him by FB x) I would like to leave a note or a poem, or tell him face to face. How could I begin? I don't want to be so direct that I startle him. Something subtle. Could you help me? Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,122 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 06:21 pm
@DexGirl28,
You poor thing. Do you know how to talk?

I admit I didn't in a similar situation, but talking is the answer. Don't ask us on a website that is world wide -

look at your friend and say what you think. This is part of growing up.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 06:48 pm
@DexGirl28,
Hi, Dan (or whatever his name is), wanna go get a soda?

And then go, and laugh and talk and have a good time. And unless he's really dense, he will figure out that something is up. Do that a few times and then tell him you like him, although he'll probably have it figured out by then.
0 Replies

Archie123

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2013 08:26 am
@DexGirl28,
Do what you feel is right. Looking into someones eyes and smiling creates an intense connection, it screams on a subliminal basis "I like you."
Ask him how he is and what he has been doing and really listen to him, guys love it when girls take an interest. Yes of course take it slow, you have not seen him for 4 months and you dont know if he is seeing anyone else and you need to weigh up if you still feel the same about him during that time. Things change a lot but if you still connect with him, then keep the eye contact going Smile Good luck
0 Replies