Ich würde mich nicht mal über die Türken aufregen wenn sie sich verhalten würden wie die Japsen.

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 02:41 pm
Ich würde mich nicht mal über die Türken aufregen wenn sie sich verhalten würden wie die Japsen. Das tun sie aber nicht. Ist wohl genetisch bedingt. Adolf hätte die damals alle beseitigen sollen.

Über die Japsen in Düsseldorf regt sich auch keiner auf. Über die Kümmeltürken in Berlin aber jeder...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,449 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed

Lustig Andrei

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 05:51 pm
@High Resolution,
Du bist ein Esel, HR.
High Resolution

Wed 20 Feb, 2013 05:13 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Multiculturalism is not a reality in Germany and pushing it could be dangerous. Furthermore Germany got it's name from its inhabitants the 'Germans' who are a nation and according to the Oxford Dictionary 'nation' means: 'a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture and language, inhabiting a particular state or territory'

Also this is my opinion being 27 yrs, having a BA in History and International Relations with summa cum laude and an MBA so not a skinhead or a 'nutter' and ideologically I am situated in the very middle of the political spectrum.
0 Replies

High Resolution

Wed 20 Feb, 2013 05:17 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
The problems with the children of migrants are not caused by Germany! On the contrary, I know of no other land which bends over backwards so much, in order to integrate people. It can sometimes be very embarrassing, for people of a another nationality, to observe how the German public has shown inferiority complex, even from leading politicians denounce their own citizens. UNBELIEVABLE.
The real difficulties stem from families, who are not prepared to accept the environment of the country in which they have chosen to live.
Lustig Andrei

Wed 20 Feb, 2013 05:33 pm
@High Resolution,
Vileicht du hast vergessen : es ist das 21 Jahrzeit, nicht das 19.
:
High Resolution

Thu 21 Feb, 2013 09:53 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Living in 21th century shouldn't mean you country should be infested with dirty immigrants who don't want to integrate and come to your country just because they want to exploit it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 21 Feb, 2013 09:56 pm
I'm glad that my German relatives do not think like you.

I barely like them but at least they are not racists.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 21 Feb, 2013 09:57 pm
@High Resolution,
High Resolution wrote:
On the contrary, I know of no other land which bends over backwards so much, in order to integrate people.

you seem to have very little experience of the developed world
High Resolution

Thu 21 Feb, 2013 10:07 pm
@ehBeth,
Then please give me an example of a country which tries to integrate people as much as Germany tries.
ehBeth

Thu 21 Feb, 2013 10:10 pm
@High Resolution,
Canada.

Actually, Canada doesn't "try". Canada does.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Thu 21 Feb, 2013 10:11 pm
@High Resolution,
That's hardly the point. Your OP is full of racial stereotyping and insulting remarks. Germany's policy of integration might be laudable; your attitude is deplorable.
0 Replies