Iraq. 1 huge can of worms

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:03 pm
The situation regarding Iraq is getting worse as every day passes.
Guns, bombs and mulitpal deaths are a daily event.
The death dealers know no bounds and no compassion when they cut loose. Its open season on everyone. One huge infinate can of worms has been well and truly opened. If the USA withdraw they'll be damned. If they stay they'll be damned.
Iraq is fast becoming the contempory clone of Vietnam. Like Vietnam, there is no sign of closure.
I bet Geo. Bush wishes he never sent troops into Iraq. In fact I bet he's shitting himself on a daily basis.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 557 • Replies: 2
No top replies

doglover

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:32 pm
The situation in Iraq is a mess of horrendous proportions. Bush has backed himself into a corner with no way out. So he has to keep repeating the mantra of we must fight terrorism and not back down. He told them to 'bring it on'...well, they did.

There is no easy way out of Iraq. The best place to start will be Kerry's defeat of Bush in November. Then, when Kerry takes office in January, he will have to bring the UN back into the picture....repair damaged relationships with other countries....and build a coalition so the United States can back out of Iraq and let other countries assist Iraq with forming a new government. I heard the other day the the June 30 deadline for withdrawing from Iraq will be set back. Bush doesn't know what the hell he's doing. The moron went into Iraq without thinking the situation completely through. Bush is by far the most inept and dangerous president of my lifetime.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:40 pm
Doglover ====== I'd say you got it about right there.
I think it's about time that the USA & Europe kept well out of these countries and let them deal with their politics amongst themselves. The **** invariably hits the fan & it's us that end up stinking like hell.
0 Replies