Gun Companies Refuse Sales to State Governments with Strict Gun Laws

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 03:28 pm
Did you see it twice?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 04:39 pm
@gungasnake,
It appears that the mighty West Fork rmory, is a small family business that conducts canoe fishing trips as a side business. Their biggest product is the AR-15. I wonder if there was a "marketing strategy" in their pitiful poster??

Perhaps the X should go over WF's logo eh?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 08:49 pm
http://godfatherpolitics.com/9560/firearms-company-striking-back-at-anti-gun-ny-by-cancelling-all-orders-for-nypd/

Quote:

....The new gun control laws in New York are so strict that Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott used state funds to run ads in New York City and Albany telling New York gun owners to move to Texas where their Second Amendment rights are protected by the state.

Now, one firearms company, York Arms is also taking action against the unconstitutional violation of the Second Amendment rights of every New York resident. Located in Buxton, Maine, York Arms specializes in custom firearms and gunsmithing. Among their clientele is the New York City Police Department. However, that’s one client that the company is willing to give up because of the city and state’s gun control laws.

In a statement released on Valentine’s Day, York Arms said:

Quote:

“Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York.

As a result, we have halted sales of rifles, short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies.

For “civilian” customers residing in New York: At your choice, we will:

Complete your order and ship to a dealer of your choice outside of NY.

Refund your payment in full.

Hold your items here for up to 6 months, at no charge – if you are in the process of leaving NY and taking residence in another state.

For LE/Govt customers in New York: Your orders have been cancelled.” ...

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9560/firearms-company-striking-back-at-anti-gun-ny-by-cancelling-all-orders-for-nypd/#ixzz2LamxTiTW

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2013 10:08 pm
34 Companies at last count:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearms-companies-restricting-sales-government-agencies-areas

Quote:
According to The Police Loophole, 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.

Extreme Firepower Inc., located in Inwood, WV has had a longstanding policy that states:

"The Federal Government and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms...If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction."

York Arms, located in Buxton, ME released a statement following new legislation in New York:

"Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York."

Quality Arms, located in Rigby, ID writes on their website, "elected officials have their own agenda to circumnavigate the truth and destroy the constitution of the United States."

The site states: "Quality Arms Idaho will not supply and firearm or product, manufactured by us, or any other company nor will we warranty, repair, alter, or modify and firearm owned by any State, County or Municipality who infringes on the right of its citizens to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment."

Bravo Company USA states:

"The people at Bravo Company USA and BCM support responsible private individuals having access to the same tools of civilian Law Enforcement to affect the same ends...As such Bravo Company's policy is that law enforcement officials and departments will be restricted to the same type of products available to responsible private individuals of that same city or state." ...

The list:

http://www.thepoliceloophole.com/

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 08:56 am

States Target Gun, Ammo Makers
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 11:09 am
@gungasnake,
OMG what is NY going to do now that 34 gun dealers aren't going to sell the them any more. I would guess those dealers never sold to them in the first place.

I guess NY will just have to restrict themselves to buying from one of the 132,081 other companies with federal firearm licenses to sell.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 11:41 am
44 Companies this morning:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/23/gaining-momentum-now-42-gun-companies-have-stopped-selling-to-law-enforcement-in-anti-2nd-amendment-states/
gungasnake

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 11:48 am
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/421933_10152600613640038_1018984466_n.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 11:48 am
@gungasnake,
these guys are bandstanding. NOW, if theyd boycott GLOCK for selling guns to NYS then maybe theyd be showing something other than just a gunshop circle jerk.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 11:50 am
@farmerman,
Six months from now, cops in NY are gonna be standing there with, in the immortal words of Santino Corleone, just their dicks in their hands.
farmerman

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 11:58 am
@gungasnake,
So is your point to disarm police? That seems really weird as a strategy. The only reason these guys have bandstanded against NYS is to protect future sales to thugs.Its really stupid. If guns are so easy to come by, what makes you think that this "private gun control" project will work.

You guys are really funny.

PS, many Barretts in use by swat teams??

A: --Hell NO
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 12:52 pm
@gungasnake,
I guess NY will just have to restrict themselves to buying from one of the 132,071 other companies with federal firearm licenses.

At this rate Gunga..
NY will have to rely on 131,500 companies to sell to them by the end of the year.
In 10 years they may only have 126,000 companies willing to sell to them.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 01:54 pm
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/71747_415557821869590_545588027_n.png
farmerman

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 02:53 pm
@H2O MAN,
I will not buy any guns from any of those companies that want our law enforcement folks to be disarmed and possibly killed by all the illegal guns out there.
Thanks for the list, maybe Ill start a letter campaign to these mom and pop shops
parados

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 04:07 pm
@farmerman,
I suppose we could start calling them the "arm criminals, disarm cops" crowd.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 04:12 pm
@farmerman,

Rolling Eyes Formerman, spare me the drama queen shtick.

Drunk Drunk How many shots before you came up that steaming pile?

LEO's are will equipped and I don't think Obama wants them to turn in weapons they
currently hold in their arsenals, at least not until he's ready for that kind of maneuver.
parados

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 04:30 pm
@H2O MAN,
There goes the whole campaign Spurt. If cops are well armed why does it matter that less than 1/2 of 1% of gun stores that aren't in NY have said they won't sell to NY cops?

I guess you fell over your drama queen gown there Spurt. Maybe you should have thought it through before you put on your heels and tiara.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 04:45 pm
@parados,
You are a clueless little pest parasite. I am fully aware that your diminutive mental capacity prevents your understanding much of anything.

LEO's like new things, but what they have in inventory will serve them well for longer than you think. They will still have plenty of killing power.
Advocate

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 04:54 pm
I don't know whether anyone mentioned it, but state governments could purchase abroad. Meanwhile, happily, citizens in the state would be buying fewer guns since gun firms would be boycotting.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 06:13 pm
@H2O MAN,
Parados probably was using words of more than one Sy-La-Bull. You are THE SLOWEST HEAD on the board, EMBRACE IT SPURT.

Whenever a laugh i needed, you and gunga always come to the surface.Hes just igorant, you are in-ed-yew-ka-bull
0 Replies