Gun Companies Refuse Sales to State Governments with Strict Gun Laws

contrex

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 07:54 am
I expect companies like SIG, (Swiss) Heckler & Koch (German), Glock (Austrian), etc will be only too happy to fill any gaps.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 08:02 am
@contrex,
That would put more Americans out of work and make Obama and the libtards very happy
contrex

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:18 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

That would put more Americans out of work and make Obama and the libtards very happy

"Obama and the libtards"... you're like a 6 year old.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:21 am
@contrex,

You must be one of them Obama libtards
gungasnake

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 12:04 pm
@farmerman,
Nobody's talking about disarming cops in civilized places; just in asshole places which don't recognize the U.S. constitution and bill of rights.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 12:09 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

So... the gun companies are refusing to sell to police because they want to put people out of work?

Somehow I don't think Obama is in charge of those gun companies. Idiot RWers seem to be. They somehow think they will make more money by letting other companies take their customers.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 01:10 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You must be one of them Obama libtards

I am 1. a furriner and 2. far to the left of Obama.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 01:21 pm
@contrex,
Questions of left/right or liberal/conservative are not relevant to Bork Obunga. Bork's main objective is to reduce the status of the United States; if he thought he could achieve that by implementing right-wing policies, he would.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 01:46 pm
@contrex,
You can't be further to the left than Oboy, impossible.
contrex

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 04:46 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You can't be further to the left than Oboy, impossible.

That remark shows how very ignorant you are, and it seems plain, politically illiterate, as well as being a troll. I am somewhat to the left of Ed Miliband. To me, Obama is a moderate right winger.

parados

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 05:05 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Bork's main objective is to reduce the status of the United States;

Perfect example of a true conservative's circular logic.

How do you know Obama is trying to reduce the status of the United States? Because he is implementing left-wing policies is your likely answer.
farmerman

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 05:10 pm
@parados,
And you notice by gungas addressing of the president that theres not even a dot of racism in his tones

I better hit the "irony" button for our slower headed members (like spurt)
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 06:37 pm
@contrex,
Not at all, but your comment proves that you are out of touch with reality.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 11:27 am

Smith Enterprise Letter to Governor Cuomo Regarding Gun Control

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
NYS State Capitol Building
Albany, NY 12224

Ron Smith
Smith Enterprise, Inc.
1701 West 10th Street, Suite 14
Tempe, Arizona 85281

Dear Governor Cuomo,

Over the last several decades, Smith Enterprise has sold various firearm related products to state agencies and police departments in New York. However, due to the changing political climate and anti-gun politices coming from your state, we are forced to make some changes in how we do business with your government agencies.

It is improper for us to sell items to state agencies and law enforcement that law-abiding citizens are not allowed to purchase. Effective immediatly Smith Enterprise will no longer sell items to your state government that you have outlawed your citizens to buy.

Until your state changes your gun control laws and ensures these laws are back in line with the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution, Smith Enterprise will be forced to keep this policy.

At a time when crime is rampant and people are becoming more and more desperate due to the struggling economy, it is imperative that state and local governments support the people’s right to defend themselves from would-be attackers. The police have nothing to fear from law-abiding citizens with guns.

When you change your gun laws back to something more along the lines of what our country was founded on, please let me know and we will reopen our sales in your state to government agencies.

Sincerely,
Ron Smith
President
Smith Enterprise, Inc.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 11:37 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Do you only care about US politics? Don't you understand how right-shifted they are compared to the rest of the world? (You know, that place you need a "passport" to go to)

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 11:39 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Do you only know about US politics?

Are you aware that the subject of this thread is all about US politics?
contrex

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 11:53 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

But I don't live in the US. I can see more clearly, therefore, what an asshole you are.

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2013 12:13 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

But I don't live in the US. I can see more clearly, therefore, what an asshole you are.

So, you admit that none of what you say here should
be taken seriously by anyone... that's good to know.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 02:54 pm
@gungasnake,
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/535624_440161699386301_1595130342_n-620x538.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/have-any-more-gun-makers-stopped-selling-to-anti-2nd-amendment-states-oh-yeah-lots-more/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=Share+Buttons
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 03:27 pm
@gungasnake,
I see where NY and several other states have pulled their pension fund money from gun mfrs.
0 Replies