Is it #1 or #2

Fred

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 08:54 am
Ladies and Gents I have come to another fork in this road of mine called life. Yea I know whats new right?

Well this is my issue........

I have been hanging out with 2 different females lately and both have different qualities. For some reason I am drawn into both of these ladies equaly for different reasons. 1 is similar to me and the other is completely opposite of me. With the first we'll call her Chica#1.

Well when chica#1 and I are together we have a blast we shop, go out to eat, catch movies and sometimes when I am not working out at school I go with her to her gym and we workout together.... I like the feeling I have when I am with her alot....

Chica#2 Ok here it is with her...When her and I hang out its more like hey lets play basketball or lets go for a run. And I like that she likes to keep in shape. With Chica#2 its more like the time we spend together is with groups of people and I like that too cause then Its not just her and I and I get to meet more people. We go grab a coffee alot together right across from school...And her and I are going to the Linkin Park concert together.... We have the things in common that chica#1 and I don't and vise versa

When I am with either of these girls (And no I have not had sex with any of them nor have we kissed yet) I feel like WOW and I don't know how to choose.......

My thoughts are to just keep them both as just friends, but I am afraid that will hurt them...... I don't know help me out here folks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 780 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:19 pm
which one can fix a lawnmower or an outboard motor?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:25 pm
I'd just keep it friendly for now, Fred, and maybe given a bit more time, one will attract you more than the other, and you'll have your answer. farmerman also makes a good point, but he forgot to mention grouting and cleaning eavestroughs.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:41 pm
If I were you Fred, I'd go for the one has the best job and makes the most money. :wink:

Just kidding Fred. There's nothing wrong with being friends with both of these girls. Since there isn't any romantic involvement, I don't see why either of them would be hurt because you hang out with the other.

Now, what's your new issue Fred.... Smile
0 Replies

firemanbud

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 03:10 pm
does one have a boat? like football?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 08:20 pm
I choose "just friends." Ignore that feeling that you have to choose. Wait until you know which one you'd be happier with.
0 Replies