fofa85

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 04:23 am
HI everyoe.. I've got a question. I used to see a super sweet guy in the mornigs on my way to the train station . A few weeks ago, he happened to be on my profile on an online platform for students. He didn't know my name, nor did he know what I do, etc., so it was a coincidence. We then exchanged a bunch of mails and he asked me if I would like to have drink with him . He then gave me his number and said we can set spontaneously. Since then we kept writing each other. He always asks alot and I feel like he's interested, but he didn't say anything about the date.. Now my question: Should I wait until he proposes something, or should I just ask him?

I thought I maybe could ask him: "Hey, so when are we having that drink, or you just want to be my text-buddy? :-D"

too much?

Please help me out guys..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,407 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 06:45 am
@fofa85,
Try this instead.

"I'm getting a drink tomorrow at __ (insert the name of your favorite local watering hole here) ___, at ___ (insert the time here) ___. Wanna join me?"
0 Replies