He said, "I want to get you pregnant." What does this mean?

ehBeth

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 02:44 pm
@Pbe,
Pbe wrote:
Yes, I see the red flags that if I don't want to end up pregnant - I'd need to stop having sex with him or supply my own condoms, because I think in his case he just really wants a baby and it doesn't matter with whom. Your thoughts?

birth control plus your own condom supply

what any smart woman having sex is sure of

birth control plus disease control
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 02:46 pm
@Pbe,
Pbe wrote:
because I know that having a kid still ties you to someone in some capacity.

nope

I know way too many people who have no relationship (good or bad) with the person they had a child with. Getting a cheque from a government agency that disperses child support is not a relationship/tie.
Pbe

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 05:53 pm
@jespah,
I just cut all ties with him. I know it would become a constant level of tension dealing with him. I don't see long-term compatibility with him being that he has issues with communication and common sense in some regard. He doesn't want me to date anyone else, but he and I have not validated anything more than just dating, so he had no place to even go there.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 11:51 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
I know way too many people who have no relationship (good or bad) with the person they had a child with. Getting a cheque from a government agency that disperses child support is not a relationship/tie.

Bullshit! Kids deserve two parents. And, let's be honest here, it is the father that is almost always seen not as a parent, but as a "cheque from a government agency".

If you are a responsible mother, then you will work with the father for the sake of your child. It is ridiculous that for all the talk about equality, fathers are still not considered equal parents.

Breaking up before you create a child together is a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

0 Replies

kellydennis

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 01:15 pm
@PowerWidow,
I would kindly advice you to have a child.. if your heart tells you too
glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 01:28 pm
@kellydennis,
Awwwww. That's sweet, how many children do you support?
kellydennis

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 03:06 am
@glitterbag,
u are right
0 Replies

kellydennis

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 03:08 am
@ehBeth,
u are so right there..are u a nurse ?
0 Replies

kellydennis

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 03:10 am
@glitterbag,
Hmmm Maybe 2 i guess ahahahahaha @ glitterbag. are you a Nurse?... Your name sound so familian
0 Replies

kellydennis

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 03:24 am
@glitterbag,
/???????????///
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 03:52 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Things said in the heat of the moment are expressing a passionate emotion, not a 5 year plan.

Women have told me that men blurt out all kinds of stuff when they are in the throes of passion. I know I have. "I want to get you pregnant" is interesting rather than creepy, I would have thought, especially since he knows pregnancy is unlikely. Women say odd things too. Best to discuss this with him.

0 Replies

Shnhrnnn

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 09:23 am
@PowerWidow,
He want a sex with you
centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 09:25 am
@Shnhrnnn,
Shnhrnnn wrote:
He want a sex with you

No ****, Sherlock?

0 Replies