The "People Who Hate People" party

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 10:29 pm
People of the PWHP, hear me now! Let your hate grow. That's all you need do. Everyday, when you're out there, and that cashier gives you the wrong change, or that idiot cuts you off in traffic, feel that hate. Let it fester inside you like an embryonic ball of disease, boiling, roiling, until one day, you've got nothing but hate at the core of your being. That is the dream of my party. That is what the PWHP is all about! And we won't stop until we infect the whole world with all the hate that we can vomit forth. A beautiful world of hate is our dream!

BTW, Slappy, you cannot kill people unless the party votes on it first. Who did you have in mind?

Now let's see if any of you a-holes can come up with a party slogan that doesn't suck!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 01:21 pm
I seem to have scared away my constituents with that last post. My message of hate doesn't seem to be working. Damn it, why can't we all come together in a spirit of hate?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 05:24 pm
As a representative (and president) of PWLP, I have come to your front gates to declare war upon you... in a spirit of love.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 05:48 pm
PWLP? Love? uuughh! Yeccchh! Noooooo!!!!
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 05:55 pm
Carebears, STARE!!!!
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 05:55 pm
We absolutely HATE "hate".
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 10:18 pm
I'll get to work on that slogan!