The "People Who Hate People" party

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:20 pm
I have seen some strange things lately on this site. Republicans and Democrats respectfully arguing their sides of the story, reasoned discourse without so much as a smartass remark exchanged on either side, and the strangest thing of all, tonight I actually saw Pistoff in a group hug with Dick Cheney and George Bush. Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

So I am starting my own political party. The "People Who Hate People" (PWHP) party. The PWHP espouses the belief that people suck. It's as simple as that. We are dedicated to destroying the other two major parties in this sick country, with their talk of doing things "for the children", and their "strength and resolve of the American people" rhetoric. Screw that. We've had enough of this "Isn't humanity special?" crap. We're a virus with shoes.

Any help or suggestions on how we could get this juggernaut rolling would be appreciated.

Thanks, and remember, you suck.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,691 • Replies: 26
No top replies

husker

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:47 pm
Hate is a bad think - maybe you can come-up with a softer from of regurgitation
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 11:50 pm
Hmmm...
I just can't muster up hate for people I don't personally know. All the people I used to hate that I did know are no longer part of my life and I don't see them. I consider that lucky for me and them.

As far as being warm and fuzzy with Chainsaw Cheney and the rest of the thieving criminal Bushco gang...uh....not quite. I deslike them and many others greatly but hate is reserved for people that I know personaly. Hate is personal. In my view it is not the opposite of love. It is disdain.

I think I will stay in the Green Party for now.

Thanks for the invitation,though.
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:03 am
What has happened to change your opinion pist'?

Webpage Title
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:27 am
Here's a transcript from our first meeting.

Me: Welcome, you f*cking idiots!

The one guy who showed up: F*ck You!

Me: Aw come on, you're our strongest member, you a**hole!

One guy: Go F*ck yourself!

Me: That's what I mean, you pr*ck!

The PWHP party is having a little trouble getting off the ground. Help!
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:09 am
Hate
Hating takes too much energy and I decided to channel my energy in other ways. I am, of course still on the case and will try to scrutenize what these politicians, of all stripes are up to and be out in the street to get my fair share of abuse & er..protest the criminal activities of various scum who claim that they are representing the people.

My nick here & avatar seems to bug some people here so...I will keep them.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:26 am
Pistoff, glad you're keeping the avatar. I think it's pretty damn tough-looking. And if it bugs people, all the better!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:32 am
Quote:
Criminal Code of Canada

Sections 318 and 319 of the Criminal Code make it a criminal offence to:

advocate genocide

publicly incite hatred

wilfully promote hatred
against an "identifiable group."

An identifiable group is defined as any section of the public distinguished by:

colour

race

religion

ethnic origin
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:36 am
"For in a wink the false love turns to hate." Tennyson.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 10:11 am
Thank god we aren't in Canada. We'd never get this party off the ground!
0 Replies

Umbagog

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 05:12 pm
Sorry Kick, but someone beat you to your ideology. The Federalists. The masses are dangerous, unwashed, unruly, and to be kept down at all costs. They can't be trusted, they can't be loved, they can't be saved, so naturally this kind of disdain is the perfect justification for exploiting them mercilessly to live high on the hog while they wallow in poverty and are powerless to do anything but the bidding of their masters. If this is not hate, I don't know what is.

For that matter, the Romans and their bread and circuses idea predates the Feds by about 2000 years.

That isn't to say you can take their ideology and expand on it. Bush has. He's transformed downright disdain into the total minimal amount of compassion possible to keep them alive and working so that profits continue to make their elite minority numbers wealthy beyond imagination. All you need to do is convince the masses that they deserve their fate, and without the elite running their lives for them, they will disintegrate into anarchy and starvation. Fear is your tool you need here.
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 05:46 pm
Oh, I'm definetly in! People DO suck! I know, I work in human services! Twisted Evil Can our party platform be to spread hate and discontent? Rape and pillage? Take more than 10 items thru the express aisle? Oh boy! I knew my day would come!
We may have to change the name just a tweak; it seems to me there's already a hate party calling themselves the GOP.
How about the extreme dislike party? Razz
0 Replies

Umbagog

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 06:44 pm
campaign slogan:

"Open up your hate and let it flow into me."
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 06:50 pm
Re: Hate
pistoff wrote:
My <snip> avatar seems to bug some people here so...I will keep them.

I keep thinkin' that if I could just reach over and slap the side of your head, that I could re-set your eyes. Other than that, you're a delightful chappie (or something).
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 08:43 pm
I'm in. First things first, we should elect a president for the party. I nominate myself. Who better understands the strength and resolve of the american people? I ask that you vote for me, not because I want or need the position, but for our children's sake. They deserve someone who can keep the future safe for them.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:05 pm
Ahh...The Grand Oil Party
The do hate quite a lot of people don't they?

Isn't it the case that the Masters hold great disdain for their servants?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:34 pm
Could just go out and kill people?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:37 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 10:16 pm
Wait a second here. I should be president, because I understand hate, you f*ckers! Damn, you people all suck!
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 10:19 pm
Wow... he even outwardly hates those he expects to vote for him... I must concede the election. I am not full of half the hate as this great, great man who hates me.
0 Replies