He's Too Rough During Sex?

bla2889

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 09:39 pm
My boyfriend can get really rough. Like when I'm giving him oral, he'll grab my head and like push me down so I deep throat. And I understand that he might need to feel that, but he can just let me know, he doesn't need to force me down. It gets to the point where I'm like literally trying to push him away from me. And during sex he can get kinda rough. Like when I need to stop or slow down, he just ignores it and keeps going. It's fairly early into the relationship, it's only been about 3 months, so I really don't know how to bring it up without him feeling hurt or getting angry. Despite what I said, he is a genuine guy and I do really like him, I don't want to hurt the relationship at all, I just need him to back off a little. Best ways to tell him that without being too mean?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 812 • Replies: 4
No top replies

cathy22

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 07:48 pm
@bla2889,
my boyfriend still gets a little rowdy during sex, even after being together a long time now. You just have to tell him to back off once in a while.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 06:23 am
@bla2889,
He's physically hurting you and you're worried about offending him by mentioning it?
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 12:54 pm
@bla2889,
You only can tell him that you are not enjoy this and this humiliates you in some way and if he respects you he will stop doing this. Its not shameful to tell him this thing Smile
0 Replies

gene32

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2013 04:36 am
@bla2889,
I don't think it's rude to tell somebody to stop hurting you. Just bring up the subject in a conversation and explain to him nicely that you like things slower and softer. That's it.

Cheers!
0 Replies