Two Guys....What should I do?

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2013 04:45 am
I like two guys and I'm not sure what to do.

Guy 1. My guy friend asked me out and we both agreed to go out. But we broke it off because his parents didn't allow him to date and he wasn't really ready to go out. We both really liked each other but I have to wait 3-4 years before I can date him. He said he wants us to become close as friends. What should I do, become better friends? I really did like him and I'm really annoyed about us not being together anymore. Should I move on and find someone else? Should I have a secret relationship with him? What should I do? I really like him.

Guy 2. I have liked this guy for a long time before I liked guy 1. I'm worried he doesn't like me. We talk about sports we both like. He is a shy guy while guy 1 is not. I really like him. How did I get him to like me?

What should I do? Any advice will help. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,322 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2013 06:05 am
@Hannah88,
Waiting around for 3 - 4 years is stupid. So are secret relationships where you don't tell your parents (as I recall, you're a minor. You honestly think they won't find out?).

So forget guy #1. As for guy #2, there's nothing wrong with taking the initiative and telling him you'd like to spend more time with him.
0 Replies