Should we go out!? please help!!

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2013 04:03 pm
hey! so,, theres this guy i really like, and he, me! we have alot in commen, alot of the same likes, dis-likes, so on! We've known each other for over 4 years! we hang out alot, and get along Very good!!
We Each really care for each other and want the other happy!
Hes the must, understanding,respectful,thoughtful,caring, ect... guy ive ever meant! I Treats me extremaly good, yet..doesnt spoil me! Smile haha! ..which i find good!
the thing is....there is a 29 year age gap! (yes..i am over 18! ) ...we've talked a bout it...The age gap dont bother us! We Know that people would talk and all...and thats something we would get use to! ..the Relationship Would last....regadless of the age gap! ....what do you think about this?!
Thanks! Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,018 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2013 04:05 pm
Please tell us what your ages are.

There are differences and then there are differences, when there's that much age gap.
SunChamp

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2013 04:16 pm
@PUNKEY,
im 20. hes 46
jespah

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2013 04:23 pm
@SunChamp,
That's a helluva gap. It's not insurmountable, but do recognize that you are at rather different stages in your lives.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2013 04:48 pm
@SunChamp,
SunChamp wrote:

im 20. hes 46

Er, that's a 26 year gap, not 29. if your arithmetic is that bad, I think you both will get on just fine. However. In 14 years you will be 34 but he will be 60 and maybe beginning to slow down a bit. What about that?
0 Replies