Who doesn't back gay marriage?

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:09 pm
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

Well do you have anything else to justify your position about fishing on the net? Unlike you I can back my claims up.

Your honor: I submit into evidence exhibit 1: Shadow X.
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Shocking... a homosexual advocate slinging ad hominems... that's not cliche at all.

You see you have to sling ad hominems because you cannot successfully defend your position or refute my arguments.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:34 pm
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

Shocking... a homosexual advocate slinging ad hominems... that's not cliche at all.

You see you have to sling ad hominems because you cannot successfully defend your position or refute my arguments.

If you are going to decide what constitutes acceptable evidence of weakness caused by homosexuality to bolster your case, Shadow...

...you will have to grant me the right to decide what constitutes acceptable evidence of weakness caused by Internet fishing.

The only acknowledged example of an Internet fisherman that I know of at this moment is you...and I consider your remarks to be evidence of weakness both emotionally and mentally.

Jeez!

Do you have to sling ad hominems at me just because you cannot understand reasonable argument?
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
First of all... I don't think you know what an ad hominem is... I suggest you go look it up before attempting to use it in a conversation.

Second.. I did not make up what constitutes weakness lol... I observed a behavior that is inherently weak (specifically the scientific community observed a behavior) which is the high rate of suicide in the homosexual community.

If committing suicide because of bullying doesn't constitute weakness then tell me what does. The simple fact they refuse to stand up for themselves indicates weaknes... the fact that they feel they're so weak they can't deal with the situation that they have to kill themselves only serves to validate the hypothesis.... the fact that they kill themselves at a MUCH higher rate than any other group effectively proves the hypothesis.

Again... try to address the statistics and the argument rather than attacking the messenger. You will look much more intelligent.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:46 pm
@Shadow X,
From where does it follow that an supposedly high suicide rate is a measure of comparative weakness between the gay community and heterosexual community ? There is a lot of sand in there as I come to think for instance that social pressure in one side and the other are not one and the same...how can you compare ?
(please take note that I am not if favour of gay marriage but have no trouble accepting gay unions...it just so happens if you are not right you are not right.)
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:50 pm
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

First of all... I don't think you know what an ad hominem is... I suggest you go look it up before attempting to use it in a conversation.

Egad...do you really want to go this route? C'mon. You are digging a sewer if you head in this direction.

But allow me to suggest that you used as much common sense and logic in what you said in the quoted sentence...as you used in the provocative sentence that you introduced in your first appearance...which is to say: Damn little...and what little there is...is faulty.

So...explain to us why you think I do not know what an "ad hominem" (curious way to phrase the comment!) is.

Let's see how you do with that...and if you can keep your head above water, we may move on to more meaty issues.
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:51 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
That's simply not a justifiable argument. There's nothing to suggest that a homosexual receives SO much more bullying than every other child that has something wrong with them (or something perceived wrong with them by the rest of the group). Absolutely nothing. And even if there was, there's certainly nothing to suggest that the level of bullying they receive is so much more visceral that it would cause the rate of suicide within the group to skyrocket 5 times more than the rest of the population. Nothing whatsoever.

Show me anything that suggests the homosexual gets bullied more than the fat kid or the ugly girl or the kid with the unibrow or the kid with a big nose... that is simply an excuse by the homosexual community to attempt to reason out why they have so many deficiencies within their group.
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
How about you attempt to describe what was faulty in my claim.

And an ad hominem is when you are attacking an opponent's motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain.

You see you didn't attack the policy or position I took... you simply attacked my character. Which is an ad hominem. I, on the other hand, never attacked your character, I simply pointed out the fallacy in your argument.... of which there are many.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:57 pm
@Shadow X,
The Daily Mail is the same paper that supported Hitler, and very little has changed.

Comparing a loving relationship between two adults to child abuse says more about you than anything else. It's the sort of trick a nonce would come up with.
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:58 pm
@izzythepush,
They're citing a study that was performed by Columbia University... Let me guess, they're all rightwing homophobes too right?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:58 pm
@Shadow X,
I'm not suggesting that it receives more or less I am suggesting you don't have the data to tell how much more or less exactly and then come up with such a simple minded explanation...
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:59 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fair enough... can you provide any other reasonable hypothesis for the exceedingly high rate of suicide?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:00 pm
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

Fair enough... can you provide any other reasonable hypothesis for the exceedingly high rate of suicide?

People like you.
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:01 pm
@izzythepush,
A loving relationship between two adults huh.... let's see how well you do with that...

Do you think an incestuous couple... a 50 year old dad and his 20 year old son or daughter... should be allowed to marry? How about a 20 yo brother and sister that wants to get married... should they be allowed to do so and have the state support them with our tax money?

And I'm not the one that is committing the absurdly high rate of pedophilia in the homosexual community. Homosexuals are overrepresented in the pedophilia statistics by almost 2600%... that is an ABSURDLY high number.

If you don't like the statistics... take it up with them, not me.
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Again, that doesn't make any sense... there's nothing to justify homosexuals are bullied more than any other group.... so why are they committing suicide at 5 times the rate of the rest of their comparable population.
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:03 pm
@izzythepush,
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547893_552683128110312_839953273_n.jpg

Don't blame me... it ain't my fault.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:05 pm
@Shadow X,
Statistics composed by a scumbag like you. I'm not going to waste any more time on you, bigots shouldn't be given the time of day.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:06 pm
@Shadow X,
Quote:
Homosexuals are overrepresented in the paedophilia statistics by almost 2600%...

I don't know if it is true but does that number regards gay women or gay men ?...it seams to me you are addressing a men's problem at best and not a problem of homosexuals specifically as I hardly can imagine gay women being paedophiles any more then straight women...do you really believe being a homosexual immediately makes you a paedophile ?...now you sounding like a witch hunter.

How about soldiers at war rapping children ? Are they becoming gay ?
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Uhhh no, statistics compiled by the department of justice

First let me give you the source.
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/saycrle.pdf

~27% of victims of pedophilia are males.
~98% of perpetrators of pedophilia are males.

That means that of the 27% of victims of pedophilia are males and 98% of those are molested by men. Let's say there are 1000 victims of pedophilia. 270 of those are males. of those 270 ... 265 of those are victims of men.

So out of the total population of child molestors, homosexuals represent 26.5% of the child molestors. Now why in the **** does <1% of the total population represent 26.5% of the total pedophiles?

That is the single biggest issue that I have with homosexuals. They are VASTLY overrepresented in regards to pedophilia. 2600% more than what they represent in the total population... that's a problem.

I guess the department of justice are rightwing homophobic bigots too... right?
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:12 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I'm not stating that all homosexuals are pedophiles... but it's undeniable there is most certainly an epidemic of pedophilia in the homosexual community.

Just like I'm sure all guys wearing doo rags, with their pants around their thighs, with gang tattoos, gold teeth and speaking ebonics while throwing up gang signs don't do drugs... but the statistics indicate it's an undeniable problem in that group of people.