Who doesn't back gay marriage?

spendius

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It is quite obvious that Apisa knows what an ad hominem is.

Quote:
Egad...do you really want to go this route? C'mon. You are digging a sewer if you head in this direction.

But allow me to suggest that you used as much common sense and logic in what you said in the quoted sentence...as you used in the provocative sentence that you introduced in your first appearance...which is to say: Damn little...and what little there is...is faulty.

So...explain to us why you think I do not know what an "ad hominem" (curious way to phrase the comment!) is.

Let's see how you do with that...and if you can keep your head above water, we may move on to more meaty issues.

How else could he manage a such a medley of them as that is; and his constant employment of the fatuity in almost every one of his ridiculous posts.

0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:16 pm
@Shadow X,
Same could be said about soldiers at war...what does that prove ? Are they becoming gay ? a simple correlation proves nothing other then perhaps some groups may have social complex problems hard to disentangle...you have yet to show that being gay has anything to do with it...
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:18 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I have yet to show how being gay has anything to do with a male wanting to have sex with a younger male? Are you kidding? You have to be joking right?

I shouldn't have to explain this... A straight male, does not want to have sex with another male... regardless of age. I'm not sure what part of that you don't get?

And the same cannot be said for soldiers at war... just because there has been more reporting of it recently doesn't mean it hasn't been a problem since the beginning of warfare. But then again homosexuality and pedophilia have been linked for thousands of years. The greeks are a perfect example.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:24 pm
@Shadow X,
Address the point, don't dodge it, DO GAY WOMEN are any more paedophile then straight ones ? It seams to me gay women are as much gay as men !
spendius

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:33 pm
@Shadow X,
In the ancient Greek and Roman worlds it was an easy and comfortable occupation for any bonny young lad. They were known as "futters" after a wide-necked water jar.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 02:00 pm
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

How about you attempt to describe what was faulty in my claim.

And an ad hominem is when you are attacking an opponent's motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain.

You see you didn't attack the policy or position I took... you simply attacked my character. Which is an ad hominem. I, on the other hand, never attacked your character, I simply pointed out the fallacy in your argument.... of which there are many.

Here on the Internet, we call this dodging the issue, Shadow.

Here is what I wrote...and to which you supposedly were addressing a reply(which you did not do):

Quote:
So...explain to us why you think I do not know what an "ad hominem" (curious way to phrase the comment!) is.

And then, as I said earlier, we'll see how you do with that...and if you can keep your head above water, we may move on to more meaty issues.

So, c'mon. Explain to us why you think I do not know what an "ad hominem" is.
Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 04:38 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Yes in fact they do.

If 98% of all pedophile offenders are male, that means 2% are female.
If 27% of all pedophile victims are male, then that means 73% are female.

Out of 1000 examples, 98% or 980 offenders are male and 2% or 20 offenders are female.
27% of 20 victims are male which comes out to about 5.4 male victims of female offenders.
73% of 20 victims are female which comes out to about 14.6 female victims of female offenders.

You could have done the math yourself and seen why your point was wrong without me having to point it out.

I'll even do a little more math.
Heterosexual women represent approximately 49% of the total population but they only represent ~.054% of the total pedophilia.

Whereas Homosexual women represent approximately 1% of the total population and the represent 1.46% of the total pedophilia.

Homosexual women are OVERrepresented in regards to pedophilia whereas heterosexual women are far far underrepresented.
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 04:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/double-facepalm1.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 04:48 pm
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/double-facepalm1.jpg

Take your time, Shadow. But when you are ready...you ought really to attempt to answer the question.
spendius

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 04:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Self-appointed spokesperson for "we" on the Internet are we now?

They should call you A.D.H. Ominem and Dodger of the Issue in Chief.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 04:53 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:

Self-appointed spokesperson for "we" on the Internet are we now?

They should call you A.D.H. Ominem and Dodger of the Issue in Chief.

YAWADTMIFHIHEE.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 01:12 am
@spendius,
Remember this one, from ITMA? NWAWWASBE
McTag

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 06:57 am
@izzythepush,
No. I remember Houdi-Elbow from Tiswas. Or somewhere else. WAC.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 10:11 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, you're just an ongoing series of dishonest dog and pony shows described perfectly by your own signature line.

To acknowledge what you do not know – is a display of strength. To pretend you know what you truly don’'t –is a display of weakness.

And the hypocrisy you almost daily display doesn't seem to bother you in the least.
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 06:42 pm
@izzythepush,
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/559499_552917531420205_1135316830_n.jpg
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 06:59 pm
The academic Journal of Homosexuality (vol. 20, nos. 1/2, l990) has also explored the issue of "Male Intergenerational Intimacy" in a generally approving manner. (Back issues of this journal can be ordered by calling Haworth Press at 1-800-HAWORTH.)

Discrimination Against a Minority
The vast majority of the articles in "Male Intergenerational Intimacy" argue that pedophilia should be freed from categorization as child abuse. In the foreword, Dr. Gunter Schmidt closes by saying that "Each individual case must be looked upon on its own merits...the threat to make all pedophile acts punishable by law can barely be labeled civilized...it implies discrimination and persecution of a minority and should be abolished." (p. 4)

Another group of writers (two psychologists and a lawyer--Sandfort, Brongersma, and Naerssen) argue that "the current social climate makes it rather difficult to look at [pedophilic] relationships in an objective way." (p.5)

"Born that Way and Can't Change"
In another article, "'The Main Thing is Being Wanted': Some Case Studies on Adult Sexual Experiences with Children," the author says that one-third of the pedophiles he has studied claimed that "their sexual desire for children is a natural part of their constitution. This desire is variously described as 'inbred,' 'innate,' 'a fact of nature,' 'inherent in them,' etc. The leitmotif of their accounts is 'this is me' or 'just the way I am.'"

The author concludes that the feeling of being "born a pedophile" makes them feel they cannot change, and therefore they are convinced they have the same right as other people to pursue the "natural" expression of their sexuality. (p. 133). The same author quotes a respondent's belief that "if adult-child sex was commonplace, the majority of it would surely be good for both participants." (p. 137).

Psychology Must Remain "Unbiased"
Another article ("Boy-Lovers and their Influence on Boys," by Edward Brongersma) complains about the "bias" which labels man-boy sex as "abuse, molestation, assault, " etc. Dr. Brongersma complains that researchers are unable to remain objective about pedophilia, saying "...many people...exhibit such violently emotional hostility toward boy-lovers because they fear their own...pedophile impulses." (p. l53).

Dr. Brongersma goes on to cite cases in which social workers achieved "miracles with apparently incorrigible young delinquents--not by preaching to them but by sleeping with them." He describes how these sexual relationships "did far more good than years in reformatories." (p. l6l).

He advises that the loving pedophile can offer a "companionship, security and protection" which neither peers nor parents can provide (p. l62) and goes on to say that parents should look upon the pedophile who loves their son "not as a rival or competitor, not as a thief of their property, but as a partner in the boy's upbringing, someone to be welcomed into their home..."

Children's Rights to Autonomy
Another writer, David Thorstad, argues for "freedom of sexual expression for young people and children" (p. 255) and quotes a lesbian who talks of the "rich texture" of her experiences as a molested child.

Writer Gerald Jones says that "same-sex intergenerational intimacy may be developmentally functional" (p. 279) and says, "Some studies have found benign or even beneficial results in boys who were at the time involved with men" (p. 280). Dr. Jones speaks approvingly of recent studies which discuss pedophilia in "value-neutral terms." (p. 280)

Along the same vein, The Harvard Gay and Lesbian Review interviewed poet Allen Ginsberg, a homosexual pedophile, shortly before his recent death. In a generally flattering article, they report Ginsburg's philosophy (not mentioned by the mainstream press) about sex with children, and offer no judgmental comment about it. The article is entitled, "The Liberation is the Word" (Summer 1997):

(Allen Ginsberg): "Like the whole labeling of pedophiles as 'child molesters.' Everybody likes little kids. All you've got to do is walk through the Vatican and see all the little statues of little prepubescents, pubescents, and postpubescents. Naked kids have been a staple of delight for centuries, for both parents and onlookers. So to label pedophilia as criminal is ridiculous."
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 07:01 pm
Now why would the Journal of Homosexuality and the Harvard Gay and Lesbian Review publish that stuff? And why would it's readers not be absolutely outraged?

On the contrary, these articles were met with general approval and the Journal of Homosexuality has published trash like this since then as well.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 08:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Make it so!
0 Replies

Shadow X

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2013 06:39 am
I'd also like to point out... there is no such thing as the heterosexual equivalent to NAMBLA. There is no North American Man Girl Love Association. But there is an association of homosexuals who are advocating for the acceptance of child molestation and child rape as being something as honorable and moral as every other relationship we have... Those homosexuals would like us to lower the age of consent so they can engage in their deviant lifestyles without being persecuted or stifled for the "love that they have for one another".

Just because you think you love someone doesn't give you the right to engage in sexual activities with them. It sure as hell doesn't mean that I have to pay for it with my hard earned tax dollars or that you have the right to teach my children that it's acceptable.

Makes me sick.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2013 07:09 am
@Shadow X,
Shadow X wrote:

I'd also like to point out... there is no such thing as the heterosexual equivalent to NAMBLA. There is no North American Man Girl Love Association. But there is an association of homosexuals who are advocating for the acceptance of child molestation and child rape as being something as honorable and moral as every other relationship we have... Those homosexuals would like us to lower the age of consent so they can engage in their deviant lifestyles without being persecuted or stifled for the "love that they have for one another".

Just because you think you love someone doesn't give you the right to engage in sexual activities with them. It sure as hell doesn't mean that I have to pay for it with my hard earned tax dollars or that you have the right to teach my children that it's acceptable.

Makes me sick.

You are sick...I'll grant you that. But I suspect that you suspect the wrong Genesis of the sickness.