Does this boy likes me?

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 07:53 pm
I like a boy at my school and I think I was a little obvious when we first met. I froze and kept staring and smiling at him like an idiot! xD I started (among with other students) taking lessons with him after school. All the time while he's explaining he just looks at me (Not that much at the other students) Yesterday when he was going to say goodbye he came very close and whispered in my ear "give me a kiss". Today when we were going to say goodbye he surrounded me with his arm while giving me a kiss in the cheek. I started walking down the hall and he called my name. When I went to him he said "Maybe if you want you could go to my house and study together".
The day after that we were talking alone before the lessons got started, and in one point he just shut up and kept looking into my eyes. During the class he kept making jokes and he looked at me as if to see if I was laughing. He gave me his phone number. After class was finished he walked with me. We were walking so close our hands almost touching and sometimes he did the same than before (shut up and looked into my eyes). Then we kissed and said goodbye.

He's very friendly with everyone and I don't know if he likes me or if he's like that just with everybody. What do you think? Should I make a move? I'm dying to kiss him, but I don't want to throw it up. How can I give him a hint? A subtle insinuation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,607 • Replies: 7
No top replies

dagray

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 07:30 am
@DexGirl28,
looks like he's also into you. give him hints that you'd like to go to *place* for a nice time. or just ask him as 'friends' and meet up somewhere. then things will gradually keep moving the direction you want.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 07:48 am
More info is needed: What are your ages?

I don't understand that you -"among others-began to study with him."

Is he a tutor or teacher or upperclassman?

It is unusual for a person to ask someone to go to their home to study.

Get to know him in other situations.. He seems to be moving quite fast, IMHO.

DexGirl28

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 02:57 pm
@PUNKEY,
16 both
Yeah he's very smart and yes kind of a tutor
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2013 09:25 am
I still think he's coming on too strong, too soon.

You don't even know this dude!!

The next time he says something like that, say, "Slow down, lover. You are moving way too fast."

What kind of a past does he have? Is he a player?
DexGirl28

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2013 02:15 pm
@PUNKEY,
No. He's a brilliant (academically), responsible boy and everyone agrees he's even too mature for his age. He's a good person Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2013 05:16 pm
Then why are you asking if he "does that with everyone' - or is it just you that he wants to be special with?

I don't understand what you are asking.
DexGirl28

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2013 06:56 am
@PUNKEY,
I said that he's a nice person with everyone (not that he kisses everyone or something like that) just that he's cool with people. But don't worry haha Wink
Recently he told a friend of mine that I was beautiful Surprised
0 Replies