Marriage Issues

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 12:17 pm
Hello,

I am newly married to my husband and we are both young (I'm 24 and he's 28). We decided not to move in together or have sex until we got married. I love my husband dearly, but I have a hard time expressing to him how I feel about certin things. Although these may seem a bit miniscule, they continue to bother me in a great way. (I'm actually ashamed to say it Lol) For instance, he nitpikes at things; such as the way I drink a soda (if we are sharing) or if I use one to many cups or plates during the day. If we are walking in the mall, he won't walk next to me because he says I walk to slow; he will walk ahead of me. He masterbates alot, I was a virgin when we married and I've never masterbated; so I have no idea how to please myself. If he doesn't want to have sex, and I do, Im pretty much out of luck!! (I know these are small issues, but he does it sooo much, its annoying!)
The other day, I cooked dinner and asked him to make biscuits. We were watching a movie and he was rubbing me so I started getting turned on and wanted to have sex with him. He got up and went to the restroom and when coming back he asked me if I want him to have sex with me or make the biscuits because he wasn't doing both!!! Really?!?!?!?

Should I just continue to disregard this? is it me? What should I do???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,192 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 03:00 pm
Oh my dear . . . I think you know where this is heading.

Listen to your gut. It is telling you that this guy is self-absorbed and will never be able to treat you like a wife partner or mother.

Get couples counseling ASAP - if he won't go, then go alone.

PS - how did (do) your parents interact? How did (do) HIS parents interact? Look at his family and see how the man treats the women in the home where he grew up.

0 Replies

AnotherIdiotOnline

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 03:28 am
@michelle24,
Har Har Har. A brilliant way to get out of making biscuits!
0 Replies

Nooneleft

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 03:33 am
@michelle24,
YOU should not be married at 24, especially to a "boy wanting to be a man" boy. You both need to grow up, or get your marriage annulled yesterday because it sounds that neither of you are ready! Sad
0 Replies

AnotherIdiotOnline

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 03:43 am
@michelle24,
You know what, I was being unfair. The truth of the matter is that it seems he has some issues deep down in his psyche. Why does he care how many dishes you make dirty, he isn't the one that has to clean them. I dirty the hell out of the dishes at my home, it doesn't bother me in the least. I encourage my son to join me in the chaos. We put small bowls on our heads and proclaim ourselves to be Mojo Jojo. You just have to let some things go and have a good time making a mess. Personally, I feel it keeps my wife on her feet.
0 Replies